PDA

View Full Version : Buchanan Gives Scarborough A Dose Of Ron Paul Reality on Foreign Policy

curtisag
11-13-2007, 07:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEgxHLii_ic&NR=1

Excellent stuff. At the end, Scarborough says, "Don't tie me down with facts and dates Pat." LOL, it's hilarious. I really believe eventually Buchanan is going to endorse Ron Paul, and when he does New Hampshire is going to fall into Ron's pocket. Buchanan won in 1996 after all. They disagree on free trade, but on everything else, they're alike.

Adamsa
11-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah, Buchanan has strong support for Ron Paul.

RPFTW!
11-13-2007, 07:49 PM
I love Buchanan!

American
11-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I see Andrew Sullivan in that talk also, he has been doing some Ron Paul reporting lately as well.

The Gay republican...=\

Hook
11-13-2007, 07:58 PM
This is a few months old. Good clip though.

Joey Wahoo
11-13-2007, 07:59 PM
I think Pat will endorse Ron Paul eventually. His sister Bay is heading Tom Tancredo's campaign right now, so he probably will wait till Tancredo is out. Once that happens, I look for Pat to endorse Ron Paul.

We could really use that. He's a great debater and it would be good to see him pushing RP.

RPFTW!
11-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Hopefully Tancredo endorses Ron Paul, I think he was a soul really and is just brainwashed, he said he 'will not vote for the lesser of two evils' this time.

Furis
11-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Tancredo could endorse the Good Doctor.

Joey Wahoo
11-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Tancredo could endorse the Good Doctor.

Agreed. They are friends and work together in the Liberty Caucus. Tancredo is over the deep end on foreign policy, but in line with RP on most things.

His endorsement would be a great pickup. He should throw in the towel soon. No money and getting nowhere in Iowa despite spending a lot of effort there.

Hook
11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I think that Tancredo isn't worrying about vp slots or anything, so he will endorse who he really likes.

Richie
11-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Buchanan has already endorsed Ron Paul.

jenius
11-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Joe Scarborough, by the way, was speaking tongue in cheek when he said that, in case no one caught it - apparently it whooshed right by the people leaving YouTube comments.

DRV45N05
11-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Ron doesn't need Pat's endorsement to kick ass in New Hamsphire or to put him over the top. One, he is already kicking ass without it, and secondly, he already has Pat Buchanan's people from 1996. Mike Faiella, the Field Organizer in NH (who is EXTREMELY well connected with Churches and Homeschoolers, and is doing a terrific job bringing them into Ron's camp), is a guy from Buchanan 96, and there's plenty more where he came from.

Goldwater Conservative
11-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Agreed. They are friends and work together in the Liberty Caucus. Tancredo is over the deep end on foreign policy, but in line with RP on most things.

Agreed. He probably realizes that none of the frontrunners on either side will do anything, and not only is Paul open about being tough on border security but Tancredo knows the man will keep his word. Paul is a step in the direction Tancredo wants to see. And Paul could give him an exclusively border security role in his administration. I don't know how he feels about the Iraq war nowadays, but I bet borders are still a far bigger issue for him.

Oh, and Buchanan knows what he's talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if he endorses Paul in a few months. And I'd like it if he was in a Paul administration.

RPFTW!
11-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Joe Scarborough, by the way, was speaking tongue in cheek when he said that, in case no one caught it - apparently it whooshed right by the people leaving YouTube comments.

WOOOOSH!

DRV45N05
11-13-2007, 08:32 PM
I forgot to discuss Tancredo...

When I was in New Hampshire recently, I spent most of my time with the State Coordinator, Jarod Chicoine. I brought the topic of Tancredo in discussion one time, conveying the thought that he would probably endorse Ron when he got out. He told me that basically all of Tancredo's people in New Hampshire have talked to him and told him that when Tom gets out, they're coming to work for Ron. He also said that if he was to call Tancredo's State Chair and offer her a job, she'd probably take it. ;)

So yes; it looks like Tancredo is on board with Ron, and his supporters certainly are when Tom drops out.

RPFTW!
11-13-2007, 08:35 PM
I forgot to discuss Tancredo...

When I was in New Hampshire recently, I spent most of my time with the State Coordinator, Jarod Chicoine. I brought the topic of Tancredo in discussion one time, conveying the thought that he would probably endorse Ron when he got out. He told me that basically all of Tancredo's people in New Hampshire have talked to him and told him that when Tom gets out, they're coming to work for Ron. He also said that if he was to call Tancredo's State Chair and offer her a job, she'd probably take it. ;)

So yes; it looks like Tancredo is on board with Ron, and his supporters certainly are when Tom drops out.

Awesome, I've always liked Tancredo, he does a hell of a job with the illegals as my congressman, go Colorado!

Adamsa
11-13-2007, 08:36 PM
I hope Tancredo endorses Ron, at this point it'd make him look like a real contender.

Goldwater Conservative
11-13-2007, 08:50 PM

Great news. :) I'm not the only Hispanic or Miami resident who actually likes this guy.

...now what's the word on Hagel? He'd be the coup of an endorsement...

Taco John
11-13-2007, 08:57 PM
I think Tom Tancredo would make a great National Security Advisor.

specsaregood
11-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Even Tancredo's new TV ad isn't against Ron Paul's foreign policy.
It focuses on securing OUR borders from terrorists. Not the "we fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here" line that the neocons promote. True it is a fear-mongering ad, but at least it isn't a pro-war ad.

Hook
11-13-2007, 10:26 PM
I would like Tancredo if it wasn't for his drinking the warmonger kool-aid.

Danny Molina
11-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Excellent!

Paul/Buchanan 08