PDA

View Full Version : Wow - DHS Was Planned Well Before 9-11 & Newt Was Part of It

libertygrl
03-10-2012, 10:10 PM
U.S. Commission on National Security/21st Century
Hart-Rudman Commission
The U.S. Commission on National Security/21st Century was initiated out of a conviction that the entire range of U.S. national security policies and processes required examination in light of new circumstances that lie ahead.

Phase I (July 1998 - August 1999)
The Phase I Report is dedicated to understanding how the world will likely evolve over the next 25 years. It describes global trends in scientific, technological, economic, socio-political and military security domains and the interplay of these developments on U.S. national security.

Major Themes and Implications The Phase I Report on the Emerging Global Security Environment for the First Quarter of the 21st Century.
Supporting Research and Analysis The companion document to the Major Themes and Implications

Study Addendum

Phase II (August 2000- April 2000)
The Phase II Report devised a U.S. national security strategy to deal with the world in 2025. The purpose of the Phase II Report is to define an American strategy based on U.S. interests and key objectives. It develops a strategy for America to reap the benefits of a more integrated world to expand freedom, security, and prosperity and to dampen the forces of instability.

Seeking a National Strategy: a Concert for Preserving Security and Promoting Freedom
Phase III (April 2000 - February 2001)
The Phase III Report recommends significant and comprehensive institutional and procedural changes throughout the Executive and Legislative Branches in order to meet the challenges of 2025.

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/nssg/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VPI4wD63Bc

oyarde
03-10-2012, 10:21 PM
He helped bring the horrible , bloated , UnConstitutional dept of ed .

ronpaulfollower999
03-11-2012, 12:06 AM
A lot of things were planned before 9-11.

Damn coincidence theorist.