PDA

View Full Version : Puerto Rico - March 18th

jasonxe
03-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Since it's to late to win Hawaii, I suggest camping out in Puerto Rico. Word travels fast if you're showing up to places there and other candidates will probably not go there. I don't think people in Puerto Rico know who any of the gop candidates are tbh but they'll notice ~ Ronaldo Paulito ~

MelissaWV
03-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Since it's to late to win Hawaii, I suggest camping out in Puerto Rico. Word travels fast if you're showing up to places there and other candidates will probably not go there. I don't think people in Puerto Rico know who any of the gop candidates are tbh but they'll notice ~ Ronaldo Paulito ~

Why would they not know who any of the GOP candidates are ... ?

jasonxe
03-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Why would they not know who any of the GOP candidates are ... ?

Disenfranchise. It's more about local stuff over there. Have Paul show up in Puerto Rico with a Budweiser, a Coqui baseball cap, and playing dominoes. Easy win!

MelissaWV
03-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Disenfranchise. It's more about local stuff over there. Have Paul show up in Puerto Rico with a Budweiser, a Coqui baseball cap, and playing dominoes. Easy win!

There is a Ron Paul group over there working very hard, and gimmicks aren't necessary. They do know who Romney is, since Fortuno decided to endorse him. Santorum would never do well there. Newt is slimey but he would have done fine if he'd had the endorsement and the usual corrupt politicians to march up and vote for him.

Ron can win just by having the numbers.

It's not a question of ignorance, though.

jasonxe
03-10-2012, 10:05 PM
I doubt Fortuno endorsement will go far. Ron can win by camping in Puerto Rico and getting his name out there.

Titus
03-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Puerto Rico has difficulties for most candidates. The primary language of Puerto Rico is Spanish. The best attack is to establish a ground game with RP reps who can speak the language.

seawolf
03-10-2012, 10:42 PM
In 2008 Ron only got 9 votes or 4.3% in the Puerto Rico Republican Caucus. Do you really think we can win or at least get 20% and some delegates?

Tinnuhana
03-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Lots of Puerto Rico people in the military. That's an "in". Get military supporters to email/call their families back home.

opinionatedfool
03-11-2012, 08:16 AM
There is a Ron Paul group over there working very hard, and gimmicks aren't necessary. They do know who Romney is, since Fortuno decided to endorse him. Santorum would never do well there. Newt is slimey but he would have done fine if he'd had the endorsement and the usual corrupt politicians to march up and vote for him.

Ron can win just by having the numbers.

It's not a question of ignorance, though.

The ron paul group over there needs to be organized about who they are voting for so they can pick up the most delegates. We don't want the same thing that happened in the us virgins to happen in PR.