PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum GOP Voters in Alabama, Mississippi Views

Give me liberty
03-10-2012, 02:37 PM
I am feel very feeling very depressed right now about the whole election
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gop-voters-alabama-mississippi-view-santorum-most-favorably_633435.html

Rasmussen’s polling in Alabama and Mississippi shows Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich each having between 25 and 35 percent support in both states, suggesting true 3-man races in both upcoming GOP primaries. (In Alabama, Gingrich leads with 30 percent support, followed by Santorum at 29 percent and Romney at 28 percent. In Mississippi, Romney leads with 35 percent support, followed by a tie between Gingrich and Santorum at 27 percent apiece.) However, the polling also shows that, in both states, Santorum is the candidate that likely GOP primary voters view most favorably.

The Voters would rather want more wars more debt? Ok fine with me maybe they will learn when the country goes broke Oh and want to know something else to?

You wanted to know how much Kucinich lost to that pro NDAA Marcy democrat? well here you go
http://vote.sos.state.oh.us/pls/enrpublic/f?p=130:105:0::NO::P105_RACE_OR_ISSUE_ID:040E182DC 1A8458395EE24119D47E23A

Marcy 94.22%
Kucinich 3.68%

That cant be right? and they say Putin rigged the election by 54% :rolleyes: i wonder how on earth is it possible to have or to even vote or to gain the 94% mark its unheard of.

Well right now i feel very sad that the Republicans cant even see there elected officials been war hawkish Oh you pretty not say that in front of a hardcore Neo con otherwise he would insult you by calling you a Lib:(

alucard13mmfmj
03-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Santorum? Really? LOLzzzzzzz. So if Santorum won those states... Gingrich is finish huh? which would mean that we would get most of Gingrich's delegates? semi-good news.

03-10-2012, 05:44 PM
I think they gerrymandered Kucinich's district that's why the one county had 94% for his opponent, she was the sitting congresswoman there I believe. Could be wrong. I only agreed with Kucinich on a few issues, but I did respect his honesty and integrity.

Bruno
03-10-2012, 05:54 PM
#openconvention