PDA

View Full Version : "Dennis Kucinich and 'Wackiness'" by Glenn Greenwald

mickey mouse joy division
03-10-2012, 12:29 PM
http://www.salon.com/2012/03/10/dennis_kucinich_and_wackiness/singleton/

Even if you don't agree with Kucinich's ideology, you'll probably enjoy this. Glenn Greenwald is one of the best in the biz.

BuddyRey
03-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Great article! Glenn Greenwald's the man!

RiseAgainst
03-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Another one for Glenn! He's the leftist blogger version of Judge Nap, maybe the two of them could get together :)

BuddyRey
03-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Another one for Glenn! He's the leftist blogger version of Judge Nap, maybe the two of them could get together :)

That would be epic. I don't count many liberals among my favorite people, but Greenwald easily makes the list.

03-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Didn't he even once write for CATO? He's a good guy. People can have different ideologies and have my respect provided they're people of integrity. That's also why Kucinich is so popular around here.

specsaregood
03-10-2012, 03:34 PM
He's a good guy. People can have different ideologies and have my respect provided they're people of integrity.

But in the very end, their ideology requires stealing your property, by gunpoint if needed and locking you up in jail if you resist. That's not a "good guy" IMHO.

03-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Left and Right wings will always exist. I'd rather have men of integrity on both sides as long as that's the case.

Supernaut
03-10-2012, 06:57 PM
But in the very end, their ideology requires stealing your property, by gunpoint if needed and locking you up in jail if you resist. That's not a "good guy" IMHO.

Every member of Congress believes in this to some degree (except Ron Paul).