PDA

View Full Version : Paul's Congressional Re-election Needs Donations

jkaufmann
11-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Just got a call from Ron's congressional office about Paul's reelection in Congress. The phone call wasn't long, but the caller stated that Paul is running for both President and House seat at the same time (allowed to by law in Texas).

It appears that his Congressional funding was lagging, and asked for a donation. Since I am already a member of the 2300 Presidential club, I donated 300 to his campaign for house seat.

Whether or not you wish to donate a few dollars to his House seat, should probably be a long second priority.

However, I am just letting you know. If you wish to donate, google and find it. I do not ant to post a link for a donation people might confuse with Paul's presidential run.

happy campaigning!

PS: Others who have taken up the cause for Paul also need help, i.e. Lew Rockwell. Lets not forget about those Patriots either.

RPFTW!
11-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Awesome, I can't wait till congress is full of Paulites.

ronpaulyourmom
11-13-2007, 07:30 PM
nice, here's hoping he wins his seat in a landslide.

AlexMerced
11-13-2007, 07:32 PM
I hope to be one, I want to run for NY District 4 rep in 2012 after I turn 25, so I got some time to campaign. Although I'll be talking about my intention tonight on WBGUFM.com @ 10pm est, call in and ask RP questions so I can talk about RP without it seeming forced (419 372 8810)

ross11988
11-13-2007, 07:33 PM
He will, his compitition raised only 5,000 from what i heard

Dequeant
11-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Someone very intelligent said something i found most interesting....

With the ties we make supporting this man, win or lose, we will have quite a bit of power to get new people elected to lower offices. I mean, he's great, but he can't do it alone short of surrounding congress with troops... Going to need to produce some new "Ron Paul"s from this campaign to TRUELY change America.

jkaufmann
11-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Not sure if I didn't come across right or not, but our Ron Paul running for President needs some money in his Congressional re-election bid... Not some other guy named Paul.

:)

davidkachel
11-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Why would he need money to run for Congress when he'll shortly be in the White House???
Let's just get this job done.

Ron Paul Fan
11-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Ron Paul's Congressional seat is secure. God forbid it should come to that though. In all likelihood, Ron Paul will be the nominee for the Republican Party, defeat Hillary Clinton in the general election, and become our next President of the United States. We need to focus on December 16th to make this likelihood a slam dunk.

DealzOnWheelz
11-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Don't donate to his congressional office he is a shoe in

Donate your time and BECOME A DELEGATE NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES NO MATTER WHAT EXCUSE YOU CAN COME UP WITH TO NOT DO IT

I don't wanna hear I couldn't get in if i tried

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"-Wayne Gretzky

If you have to not tell people your a Ron Paul supporter to get Signatures do it
That is what they would do to us

WE HAVE TO GO ALL IN HERE

RPFTW!
11-13-2007, 07:48 PM
I hope to be one, I want to run for NY District 4 rep in 2012 after I turn 25, so I got some time to campaign. Although I'll be talking about my intention tonight on WBGUFM.com @ 10pm est, call in and ask RP questions so I can talk about RP without it seeming forced (419 372 8810)

Awesome man you have my full support!

Avalon
11-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Why would he need money to run for Congress when he'll shortly be in the White House???
Let's just get this job done.

Assuming they spend a fair amount of his congressional war chest advertising before the Texas primary, it could be almost as good as donating to the presidential campaign (TV ads probably cover a much larger swath than his district). So for the people that are maxxed out, it's a good place to put extra money.