PDA

View Full Version : Dave Mustaine Unchained – Infowars Exclusive Coming 3-15-12

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 08:16 PM
*** YOU HAVE 6 DAYS, LET ALEX JONES KNOW WHAT YOU WANT HIM TO SAY TO OR ASK OF DAVE MUSTAINE***

Dave Mustaine Unchained – Infowars Exclusive Coming 3-15-12

Infowars.com
March 9, 2012

Promo for an Exclusive Infowars interview with Dave Mustaine, co-founder of Metallica and founder of Megadeth two of the most trailblazing metal bands in music history. Alex Jones sits down with Dave who reveals never before heard insights into Metallica, Megadeth, life on the road, politics, spirituality and his new album 13. Full Interview coming to the Infowar Thursday March 15th 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ygKl1Ic3cAI

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/dave-mustaine-infowars-exclusive-coming-to-the-infowar-3-15-12/

RiseAgainst
03-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Should be a good one, be sure to post plz!!

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Should be a good one, be sure to post plz!!

Will do for sure if Donnay doesn't beat me to it :p

Anti Federalist
03-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Yeah, I got one:

Y U No Support Ron Paul, Dave???? :mad:

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I got one:

I will be pretty upset if Alex doesn't put him in his place on this.

Feelgood
03-09-2012, 08:36 PM
BAH no thanks. Another link to conspiracy nut job Jones. :rolleyes:

Feeding the Abscess
03-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Mustaine wasn't a co-founder of Metallica; Hetfield and Ulrich co-founded Metallica.

donnay
03-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I got one:

Dave Mustaine did not endorse Santorum! That was media spin and twisting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9m2JaDXnIA

"Contrary to how some people have interpreted my words, I have not endorsed any presidential candidate. What I did say was that I hope to see a Republican in the White House. I've seen good qualities in all the candidates but by no means have made my choice yet. I respect the fact that Santorum took time off from his campaign to be with his sick daughter, but I never used the word “endorse.""

http://www.billboard.com/news/megadeth-s-dave-mustaine-not-ready-to-endorse-1006203392.story#/news/megadeth-s-dave-mustaine-not-ready-to-endorse-1006203392.story

RiseAgainst
03-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Mustaine wasn't a co-founder of Metallica; Hetfield and Ulrich co-founded Metallica.

Splitting hairs. You could just as well say Lars was the sole founder. He placed the ad that got James. The two of them recruited Dave and the first ever recording included Dave.

donnay
03-09-2012, 08:51 PM
blah...blah...blah...

Did you say something?

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 08:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9m2JaDXnIA

"Contrary to how some people have interpreted my words, I have not endorsed any presidential candidate. What I did say was that I hope to see a Republican in the White House. I've seen good qualities in all the candidates but by no means have made my choice yet. I respect the fact that Santorum took time off from his campaign to be with his sick daughter, but I never used the word “endorse.""

http://www.billboard.com/news/megadeth-s-dave-mustaine-not-ready-to-endorse-1006203392.story#/news/megadeth-s-dave-mustaine-not-ready-to-endorse-1006203392.story

But was the Ron Paul quote real?

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Splitting hairs. You could just as well say Lars was the sole founder. He placed the ad that got James. The two of them recruited Dave and the first ever recording included Dave.

This.

RiseAgainst
03-09-2012, 08:58 PM

Wow, I had no idea. How did the creator of

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa_Cz7_bPuI

end up saying he "hopes there is a Republican in office." (and not directly and emphatically following that statement with Ron Pauls name)????????????????

Feeding the Abscess
03-09-2012, 08:58 PM

First recording included Lloyd Grant, and was a reworking of Leather Charm's "Hit the Lights" ;).

And you're right, Slagel and Ulrich formed the band, since Ulrich secured an appearance on Slagel's label's compilation, then Ulrich found Hetfield.

JK/SEA
03-09-2012, 08:59 PM
I hope Alex gives Dave a CD from Kelly Clarkson.

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 09:02 PM
I hope Alex gives Dave a CD from Kelly Clarkson.

Lol that would be awesome :)

Anti Federalist
03-09-2012, 09:03 PM

Never said he specifically endorsed Santorum.

He did say this about Ron:

Ron Paul will “make total sense for a while, and then he'll say something so way out that it negates everything else.”

He needs to be questioned on that, and if he really does believe in freeedom, needs to openly endorse Ron.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?361167-Megadeth-frontman-Dave-Mustaine-Endorses-Rick-Santorum-mod-later-sd-no

Anti Federalist
03-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Did you say something?

LOLOLOLOL

He said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io3qJtm19Nc&feature=related

Carson
03-09-2012, 09:09 PM
"Needs more cowbell!"

donnay
03-09-2012, 09:11 PM
But was the Ron Paul quote real?

That I do not know. Alex has said, Dave likes Ron Paul and will explain in the in depth interview. So I guess we'll have to wait until the 15th to hear what he has to say.

Anti Federalist
03-09-2012, 09:15 PM
"Needs more moar cowbell!"

FTFY

Anti Federalist
03-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Fav Megadeth tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnKCcjP8Qs&ob=av3n

Hello me ... Meet the real me
And my misfits way of life
A dark black past is my
Most valued possessions
Hindsight is always 20-20
But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy
Speak of mutually assured destruction?
Nice story ... Tell it to Reader's Digest!!!

Feeling paranoid
True enemy or false friend?
Anxiety's attacking me, and
My air is getting thin
I'm in trouble for the things
I haven't got to yet
I'm chomping at the bit and my
Palms are getting wet, sweating bullets

Hello me ... It's me again
You can subdue, but never tame me
It gives me a migraine headache
Thinking down to your level
Yea, just keep on thinking it's my fault
And stay an inch or two outta kicking distance
Mankind has got to know
His limitations

Feeling claustrophobic
Like the walls are closing in
Blood stains on my hands and
I don't know where I've been
I'm in trouble for the things
I haven't got to yet
I'm sharpening the axe, and my
Palms are getting wet, sweating bullets

[Solo : Dave]

Well, me ... It's nice talking to myself
A credit to dementia
Some day you too will know my pain
And smile its blacktooth grin
If the war inside my head
Won't take a day off I'll be dead
My icy fingers claw your back
Here I come again

Feeling paranoid
True enemy or false friend?
Anxiety's attacking me, and
And my air is getting thin
Feeling claustrophobic
Like the walls are closing in
Blood stains on my hands and
I don't know where I've been
Once you committed me
Now you've acquitted me
Claiming validity
For your stupidity
I'm chomping at the bit
I'm sharpening the axe
Here I come again, whoa!
Sweating bullets

RiseAgainst
03-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm smiling my 'black toothed grin' right now AF :D

Anti Federalist
03-09-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm smiling my 'black toothed grin' right now AF :D

And we're ALL in trouble for the things we haven't gotten to yet.

madengr
03-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Being an old school 80's metal head, albeit balding now instead of long hair, I have considered Dave Mustaine a farce for a long time after he was stumping for Al Gore just a few years after taking on Tipper Gore and the PMRC. Rust in Peace was the last good album before they sold out to the radio.

This is where it's at now (seriously kick as album)
http://www.andromedaonline.com/images/content/headline/manifest_tyranny_cover.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSaakTpZ-o

heavenlyboy34
03-09-2012, 10:32 PM
BAH no thanks. Another link to conspiracy nut job Jones. :rolleyes:
As many problems as Alex has, I prefer him to coincidence theorist nut jobs. ;)

rockerrockstar
03-09-2012, 10:55 PM
"Ron Paul will “make total sense for a while, and then he'll say something so way out that it negates everything else.”

Dave is right about this. For those that do research we can figure out what Paul is saying or meaning but for the uneducated public what Dave say is valid. Ron needs to do better at explaining what he is saying or his meaning. The problem in these debates is that Ron does not have time to explain everything and at times the things he says can sound out there. For instance Paul anti war stance probably could be explain better to the public but of course don't get to explain that well enough in a debate do to time constraints.

The idea of deregulating banks or going to the gold standard is hard to explain in a short amount of time you have in debates. When Paul talks about ending entitlements it scares people and he does not explain it enough. There are many other things. Ending the Fed is not easy to explain in short time and I believe many of the general public don't understand. Ron should try to educate more on this via commercials or something. Many don't believe that the dollar could fail. They think spending can go on forever.

I know when Paul talked about ending minimum wage it scared me and made me think wow is Paul going crazy. One thing like that could be enough out there that people won't vote for him. Paul needs to do better at being careful what he says if he can't back up it with reasons in the debate in the time slot allowed. Sorry to say but this is probably the reason Ron Paul will not win. He needs to think about how it could be taken by the uneducated people on his issues.

Some things like ending minimum wage and unemployment benefits were some that really had me thinking can I support Paul but I looked at his other ideas and thought maybe I can focus on the good versus the things I can't agree with. My thought is Paul will not be able to get all these things passed and his good attributes would really be of benefit to the governement and save the value of the dollar among other things.

Paul needs to learn to be careful when discussing Social Security many think he wants to end Social Security. I don't believe that is what he means. This could really take away his senior votes.

JK/SEA
03-09-2012, 11:05 PM
"Ron Paul will “make total sense for a while, and then he'll say something so way out that it negates everything else.”

Dave is right about this. For those that do research we can figure out what Paul is saying or meaning but for the uneducated public what Dave say is valid. Ron needs to do better at explaining what he is saying or his meaning. The problem in these debates is that Ron does not have time to explain everything and at times the things he says can sound out there. For instance Paul anti war stance probably could be explain better to the public but of course don't get to explain that well enough in a debate do to time constraints. The idea of deregulating banks or going to the gold standard is hard to explain in a short amount of time you have in debates. When Paul talks about ending entitlements it scares people and he does not explain it enough. There are many other things. Ending the Fed is not easy to explain in short time and I believe many of the general public don't understand. Ron should try to educate more on this via commercials or something. Many don't believe that the dollar could fail. They think spending can go on forever.

I know when Paul talked about ending minimum wage it scared me and made me think wow is Paul going crazy one thing like that could be enough out there that people won't vote for him. Paul needs to do better at being careful what he says if he can't back up it with reasons in the debate in the time slot allowed. Sorry to say but this is probably the reason Ron Paul will not win. He needs to think about how it could be taken by the uneducated people on his issues.

Some thinks like ending minimum wage and unemployment benefits were some that really had me thinking can I support Paul but I looked at his other ideas and thought maybe I can focus on the good versus the things I can't agree with. My thought is Paul will not be able to get all these things passed and his good attributes would really be of benefit to the governement and save the value of the dollar among other things.

Paul needs to learn to be careful when discussing Social Security many think he wants to end Social Security and I don't believe that is what he means. This could really take away his senior votes.

ever watch the movie IDIOCRACY?...we're about halfway there. Ron isn't NOT explaining well enough, its the fact most people are not used to INTELLIGENT politicians. Compare the way Santorum..a strong favorite...talks, versus Ron Paul. Frankly, its Santorum and Romney who sound like idiots, but their getting more support. Why?

heavenlyboy34
03-09-2012, 11:09 PM
ever watch the movie IDIOCRACY?...we're about halfway there. Ron isn't NOT explaining well enough, its the fact most people are not used to INTELLIGENT politicians. Compare the way Santorum..a strong favorite...talks, versus Ron Paul. Frankly, its Santorum and Romney who sound like idiots, but their getting more support. Why?
Follow the money. ;)

donnay
03-09-2012, 11:18 PM
This is Dave Mustaine's favorite tune! I am sure you will like it too!

http://preview.tinyurl.com/253ftf

:D

rockerrockstar
03-09-2012, 11:45 PM

Yeah the general public need things simplified in to layman terms. I think Ron talks over their heads.

I have seen the movie too.

Sullivan*
03-09-2012, 11:56 PM
What makes me sad is this entire thread has gone on without a single mention of Cliff Burton. I don't fucking care who founded Metallica, all I care about is the fact that Cliff Burton was amazing, and that he's not around anymore. Metallica is still amazing, but less so without Cliff.

John F Kennedy III
03-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Never said he specifically endorsed Santorum.

He did say this about Ron:

He needs to be questioned on that, and if he really does believe in freeedom, needs to openly endorse Ron.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?361167-Megadeth-frontman-Dave-Mustaine-Endorses-Rick-Santorum-mod-later-sd-no

This.