PDA

View Full Version : KONY 2012 Exposed: African Invasion Psyop: Infowars Nightly News

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 07:44 PM
KONY 2012 Exposed: African Invasion Psyop: Infowars Nightly News

Infowars.com
March 9, 2012

Alex explains how the establishment is using the foundation controlled left to promote a US Military invasion of Africa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Cv4UwyGFKks

Tarpley: Trendy Left Demands War In Africa

Alex Jones talks with Webster Tarpley about the 30-minute documentary that aims to shine a spotlight on central African militia leader Joseph Kony as Obama sends troops to central Africa to hunt down the Ugandan Lord’s Resistance Army.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Z0Z33ODD4&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb6PYjmstXI&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&v=PM2LZ3W1D2Q&feature=player_detailpage

Original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/tarpley-trendy-left-demands-war-in-africa/

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 08:04 PM
In no way do I support us invading. Bring the troops home. Have some compassion for once.

flightlesskiwi
03-09-2012, 08:08 PM
thanks JFK3..

unfortunately, the "congressional mandate" for troops and aid was passed in January of 2009.

there's no end to our imperialistic wars. maybe when our economy collapses... but until then...

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 08:15 PM
thanks JFK3..

unfortunately, the "congressional mandate" for troops and aid was passed in January of 2009.

there's no end to our imperialistic wars. maybe when our economy collapses... but until then...

Sadly true.

Johnny Appleseed
03-09-2012, 08:25 PM
using children is using children...hard to explain to my kids that this guy is actually pimping his own kid

SL89
03-09-2012, 08:58 PM
I agree, JFK and FW. This whole thing with Kony is a farce. Thanks for posting but, only an idiot could not see through the smoke and mirrors. We have dozens of threads on this, And yet, there are people here with bleeding heart that thing we need to, "save the children" at our expense. No need to save and educate our own. No we can't put our people on top because they are not worthy. Fuck this. It is a big joke. Andpeople are buying it, hook line and sinker

John F Kennedy III
03-09-2012, 09:02 PM
I agree, JFK and FW. This whole thing with Kony is a farce. Thanks for posting but, only an idiot could not see through the smoke and mirrors. We have dozens of threads on this, And yet, there are people here with bleeding heart that thing we need to, "save the children" at our expense. No need to save and educate our own. No we can't put our people on top because they are not worthy. Fuck this. It is a big joke. Andpeople are buying it, hook line and sinker

I fully endorse this post ^^^

SL89
03-09-2012, 09:42 PM
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice. Lol

onlyrp
03-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Alex Jones is just jealous he didn't think of this first, he'd be much richer and retired by now if he raised a million dollars by scaring Americans so effectively.

lilymc
03-09-2012, 10:34 PM
I said (on another thread, and to someone in private) that I do think it's a good thing when people who are normally apathetic begin to start caring about something other than playing games on facebook or who won the ball game.

That said, I completely agree with your post #2, JFK, our troops do not need another "humanitarian" type war, that could be the start of something bigger and more sinister. I said that on the other thread too, that while I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon to bash IC as fake, I don't agree with us sending troops over there, when there are other ways to handle that situation.

But I also wanted to say that even though I agree with you guys politically, some of the attitudes and things I've been reading about the whole Kony thing are... just ugly and cold-hearted. I'm not talking about this thread, but on one of the other ones. One guy asked to be banned because he said he no longer wants to be associated with the people here. I can kind of understand his point of view, and I can see why libertarians sometimes get thought of as myopic or selfish or completely heartless. It's one thing to oppose more interventionism and phony "humanitarian" type wars. I'm with you there. But there's no need to make light of the entire situation, as if it's not true at all that children have been abused. And there's no need to attack people who actually DO care (whether or not they go through IC) and would like to do something. You're not going to win any converts to RP, with that "everyone is an idiot but us" attitude.

pcosmar
03-09-2012, 10:51 PM
I said that on the other thread too, that while I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon to bash IC as fake, I don't agree with us sending troops over there, when there are other ways to handle that situation.

But there's no need to make light of the entire situation,

No one is making light of it.
The guy wanted to be banned because people were not falling for the bullshit. Hand wringing and crying "for the Children".

Most here are both rational and logical. And many are informed and aware.
The VIDEO was Bullshit, and some called it for what it was.

There are worse things in Uganda than Kony.. Like the Government of Uganda.
And there is much more going on there.

We are "cold hearted" because we actually think and didn't fall for an emotional trap?
Sorry bout that.

kezt777
03-09-2012, 10:52 PM
In my little fantasy land in my head, all of the celebrities who are endlessly trying to bring awareness of what goes on in parts of africa, all everyone else who is concerned, get a huge massive pile of money together and help those people get rid of these hateful tyrants who are destroying the people town after town, village after village. That's my fantasy dream. Stop trying to get various govts together - buy those people some guns and teach them that there are millions of them and maybe thousands of the bad guys. You can't tell me that a whole village (or several neighbouring villages and towns) could not get together and pound the heck out of the monsters that are terrorizing them. But they are demoralized to the point of thinking they cannot do anything about it. I have watched programs about people with albinism being murdered or having their arms chopped off for 'medicine men' to use in their magical runes. I have seen whole camps set up to try to protect people with albinism so they hang out in groups and have some protection. How about some people with big bucks finding a way to buy a militia or arm the people and just take all these monsters out once and for all? I know, it's just a fantasy, but I know families from the Sudan and Zimbabwe who have moved to Canada and the stories and photos they bring with are shocking, and heart breaking, and just plain SHOCKING. But there are far more innocent people than there are bad guys so they need to know that they can take them out. Heck I think I would be willing to swarm them with hundreds of thousands of unarmed people if I couldnt get hold of a weapon. Many of the innocents would die, but the baddies only have so many bullets and they could be torn limb from limb while trying to reload, if the people have enough conviction to get rid of the b*st**ds. Again - that's my secret fantasy. Have George Clooney put some hard cash in the game and dare anyone to send him to prison for directly helping the people finally be free.

kezt777
03-09-2012, 11:11 PM
adding: I am not sure if everyone can see this musician's facebook page without being a fan but he just posted a message about the KONY vid a few minutes ago. I do not always agree politically with this man (well, very seldom actually lol) but on the issue of war or involving military, he is very cautious and does not like it. He takes a moment to spell it out for his fans on his main page and I thought it was interesting. http://www.facebook.com/matthewgoodmusic

onlyrp
03-10-2012, 12:22 AM
I can see why libertarians sometimes get thought of as myopic or selfish or completely heartless.

I don't know how to be a libertarian without all that.

ZanZibar
03-11-2012, 06:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X--fBS4Gqn8&feature=uploademail