PDA

View Full Version : Romney is done collecting signatures in Illinois.

Trassin
11-13-2007, 07:19 PM
I met one of his delegates tonight. With the exception of the 17th district they are done with signatures and, at least according to him, they used volunteers to do it.

I find it hard to believe that Romney's volunteers are doing a better job than Ron Paul's. My only guess is that they started much, much earlier than us.

LibertyEagle
11-13-2007, 07:21 PM
I met one of his delegates tonight. With the exception of the 17th district they are done with signatures and, at least according to him, they used volunteers to do it.

I find it hard to believe that Romney's volunteers are doing a better job than Ron Paul's. My only guess is that they started much, much earlier than us.

Yes, but remember Romney has 2 different classifications of volunteers.

- Volunteers
- Super volunteers

Mitt's "super volunteers" are PAID. The rest of us call people who are paid, employees, but not 'ol Mitt. ;)

Trassin
11-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Yes, but remember Romney has 2 different classifications of volunteers.

- Volunteers
- Super volunteers

Mitt's "super volunteers" are PAID. The rest of us call people who are paid, employees, but not 'ol Mitt. ;)

Yeah, I can believe that. I didn't trust the source 100% anyways, just something about him.

steph3n
Yeah, I can believe that. I didn't trust the source 100% anyways, just something about him.

May not even be done, just in his district :)

DJ RP
To be honest with all our supporters I don't know why we can't get this done already :mad:

Bruehound
11-13-2007, 07:32 PM
We started approximately halfway through the 90 day window and they started on day 1.

I remain confident as long as we keep working hard. Getting signatures: Everyday no matter what.