PDA

View Full Version : Mish: NOBP

Lucille
03-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Mitt Romney's Foolish Pledge to Re-Fight the Cold War (http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2012/03/mitt-romneys-foolish-pledge-to-re-fight.html)

...This is certainly not an endorsement of President Obama because I will not vote for Obama under any circumstances. Rather, I take Romney at his word, and cannot stand a damn thing I hear.

Divided We Stand

In November, I will write in Ron Paul, because that is the only option that makes any sense. Many independents will feel the same.

That said, I expect Republicans to hold the House, and gain in the Senate regardless of who wins the 2012 presidential sweepstakes.

Sadly, a divided do-nothing electorate is the best outcome one can reasonably expect at the moment.

More Than Two Choices

There is little difference actually between Mitt Romney and president Obama. Many will end up flipping a coin. However, that is not a choice anyone has to make.

I can and will write in Ron Paul, just as I did four years ago.

Don't Blame Me

It's a sad state of affairs that a hopeless Democrat president might be reelected in spite of a faltering economy where real wages are declining and jobs extremely difficult to find.

Should that happen, don't blame me, the messenger. Rather, blame warmongers and the extreme-right "in-your-face" social moralists for hijacking policy far from what the war-weary, social-weary public wants and needs.