PDA

View Full Version : Government "minimalists" and "militias" now demonized, many RP supporters should watch!

yeshuaisiam
03-09-2012, 01:19 PM
I am a completely peaceful person. But those of us who believe in a minimalist government, the income tax being illegal, and that we don't need a drivers license will find this interesting. It also states "obscure laws, the constitution, and the bible".... Complete propaganda. At the end of the video is the most frightening part "What is law enforcement going to do about this....". This is headlined by demonization by showing the murderers who think similar but not exact like 99.9999999% of us.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-22186928/secret-militias-on-the-rise-in-u-s-28556524.html

We don't need a drivers license because we are free to travel unincumbered according to the constitution. I personally believe in a very minimalist government, and I only pay taxes because the government thugs point guns at me and take my home if I don't.

The comment by T. Jefferson on the top was the best too :)

Paul Or Nothing II
03-10-2012, 05:22 AM
We can point "maximalist" governmenters like Stalin, Mao & so on, it's nothing new, this is what they always do :mad:

Origanalist
03-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Progressives gone wild! What a complete load of crap. The fact that the SPLC is providing training videos to law enforcment should send a shiver down any thinking persons back.

Travlyr
03-10-2012, 05:40 AM
Main Stream Media World - War is Peace, Tyranny is Freedom, Fake is Real, Truth is Treason, Ignorance is Strength.

What ABC advocates is lawless rule by weapon rather than rule by law and they are backed by the hate group - The Southern Poverty Law Center. They try and make the sovereigns sound like they are a bunch of anti-government groups but that's the lie.

The United States government is limited by Constitution. When governments exceed the bounds of their governing document, then they are no longer legitimate governance. What the sovereign citizens are arguing for peacefully is to enforce the rule of law ... the constitution ... legitimate government.

Tal
03-10-2012, 06:42 AM
The gangsters in government are getting nervous, I like it.