PDA

View Full Version : How will Ron Paul and Americans care for our soldiers in the future? FF to 2009

Seth M.
11-13-2007, 07:12 PM
I know.. there is a strong belief that our Government should stay OUT of our lives in a Ron Paul administration. I do believe though that the Good Dr. Paul should address this issue upfront and so should we supporters. I want my brothers and sisters home. I also want them healthy after their duty in this "war". I do believe that sooner than later we should brainstorm on this issue. I also think that Dr Paul should be very proactive and we all should prepare for this as it is a future reality of our troops just coming home. What do yall think? Information pertaining to this topic would be very helpful. PTSD? Depression? Physical injuries?

Its not just about them coming home.. (my opinion)They were used and we all should pay for allowing it to happen. Our troops deserve better. America deserves better.

Thanks for you thoughts. God bless.

Semper FI

Sematary
11-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Ron Paul is strongly in favor of taking care of veterans. Far more so than our current administration which throws them away like so much used tissue paper.

Seth M.
11-13-2007, 07:17 PM
I agree with you.. we should vocally speak of this future and make it reality. So should Ron Paul.

constituent
11-13-2007, 07:31 PM

Its not just about them coming home.. (my opinion)They were used and we all should pay for allowing it to happen. Our troops deserve better. America deserves better.

Thanks for you thoughts. God bless.

Semper FI

1) I didn't allow to happen

2) So why should I pay?

3) Not my troops

4) By your standards, should we
not cover the PTSD and physical
injuries of all the Iraqis that "we"
uhhh... "let happen?"

when a person, as an adult, signs on that dotted line, they agree to whatever they get themselves into. furthermore, they are the ones who actually allowed it to happen (I don't recall any of them being drafted in, do you?).

you see, there's this little thing called an oath (ntm personal responsibility, human decency, morality), you know where people swear to protect and defend the constitution from all enemies FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC...

i'd say they've all failed pretty miserably on that end of the bargain (not to mention all the dead and injured people left in their wake, our constitution in shambles and the republic in "remnant" status)...

"just following orders," is not an excuse, look into it.

i'd like to see the corporations who benefited, the banks and politicians that benefited cough it up out of their stashes.

DealzOnWheelz
11-13-2007, 07:35 PM
i'm not sure but I believe RON PAUL is a man of morals and high standards and believe he will work to help them until there is no one left from the war to help and then that would be phased out

noxagol
11-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Ron Paul wants much better care for our veterans. I think he wants to let them get care from any hospital of their choosing rather than just VA hospitals which are all cess pools.