PDA

View Full Version : Election Business Venture

Socki75
03-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi, everybody recently I had an idea that could/should be extremely successful. Everybody knows that Santourm wants to be dictate everybody sexual behaviors and is extremely against birth control. Therefore, I thought of a business idea that I would attract some capitalist freedom lovers. WIthout further notice, I would like to introduce Santorum condoms. He is an extrmeley polarzing figure, and I think that this idea is creative and could attract some extreme attention.

Santorum condom could be: "Protect yourself from frothy mixtures."

or

"Prevent the next Santorum."

Any comments or suggestions would be extremely helpful! Thank you!!

BTW, some of profits would be given to a Ron Paul Super-Pac, probably RevPac.

Socki75
03-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Hi, everybody recently I had an idea that could/should be extremely successful. Everybody knows that Santourm wants to be dictate everybody sexual behaviors and is extremely against birth control. Therefore, I thought of a business idea that I would attract some capitalist freedom lovers. WIthout further notice, I would like to introduce Santorum condoms. He is an extrmeley polarzing figure, and I think that this idea is creative and could attract some extreme attention.

Santorum condom could be: "Protect yourself from frothy mixtures."

or

"Prevent the next Santorum."

Any comments or suggestions would be extremely helpful! Thank you!!

BTW, some of profits would be given to a Ron Paul Super-Pac, probably RevPac.

cartemj06
03-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Someone already made mittens condoms...

But you could also make the mittens Magic Underwear...

Be sure to staple an aspirin to ever condom! LOL

Nathan Hale
03-08-2012, 09:19 PM
As a joke it's cute, in reality it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Indy Vidual
03-08-2012, 09:25 PM
As a joke it's cute, in reality it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

SantorSeX condoms would not be a lawsuit waiting to happen though.

Nathan Hale
03-08-2012, 09:31 PM
SantorSeX condoms would not be a lawsuit waiting to happen though.

eeehhhhhh.....not exactly. If your brand is similar enough to his name or you are shown to be trading on his identity, he could sue.

Weston White
03-08-2012, 11:09 PM
ROFL, here are a few more ideas:

Santorum Condoms: Because a lifetime of a mistake (i.e., Ricky “whiny-baby” Santorum), shouldn’t have to be one mistake too many.

Santorum Condoms: Because the world does not have the wherewithal for another Rick Santorum.

Santorum Condoms: So solidly constructed that not even Rick Santorum himself could lay blame for accidental conceptions.

Santorum Condoms: Because the one person Rick Santorum would never-ever blame, is himself.

Santorum Condoms: Because you can only handle one crybaby at a time.

Santorum Condoms: Because one’s own hypocrisy shouldn’t have to result in the creation of a Rick Santorum.

Santorum Condoms: Because electing to conceive should be a choice, like not voting for Rick Santorum.

Santorum Condoms: A lifetime of blame-shifting and earaches should never be the result of a few pleasurable moments.

ererss
03-16-2012, 12:19 PM
He is an extrmeley polarzing figure, and I think that this idea is creative and could attract some extreme attention. http://www.bosin.info/g.gif

Gaddafi Khan
04-16-2012, 04:44 AM
Maybe I could help ideas ? America is going bad track and far away from development , maybe Paul should make a different thing ? Not wrist bands , not caps and t's , not stickers or pins , something else , like the things that wont hold his name or stamp on them such as fence wires , neon lights , engine oil , I mean Paul has his supporters who can make the merchandize in the rural to fix up the fundraising issues , that way supporters will be better and more people will reconsider their alliegence to Paul , the campaign funds will be better , only if a customer buys 1000 mts fence , he gets a Paul's ad t's for free , somethiings like that. Come on the country people have so many votes and you can claim them quite much socially .