PDA

View Full Version : I'm fighting on!!!! Stronger then ever before!!!!!

rb3b3
03-08-2012, 06:02 PM
I will be donating 50 bucks a week to the campaign until this is all over!!!!!! Ron has been fighting for us for 30 years!!! You can fight for him for a few months!!!!!! KEEP DONATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Become a DELEGATE!!!!!

Amount: $50.00
Transaction ID: 344603561
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 17:58:52

Okie RP fan
03-08-2012, 06:12 PM
+rep

narrowphoenix
03-08-2012, 06:22 PM
you are so right!

RonRocks
03-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Thumbs up, what do we have to lose, besides a few measly federal reserve notes. At the very least, we'll be getting Dr. Paul in the spotlight.

D.A.S.
03-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Right on!! Onward! This ain't even close to over. And Ron needs us NOW.

Mckarnin
03-08-2012, 07:03 PM
:D

PolicyReader
03-08-2012, 08:39 PM
I will be donating 50 bucks a week to the campaign until this is all over!!!!!! Ron has been fighting for us for 30 years!!! You can fight for him for a few months!!!!!! KEEP DONATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Become a DELEGATE!!!!!

+rep

rb3b3
03-08-2012, 08:47 PM
There is no reason we all cant donate a part of our pay to Ron Paul every week!! I know we all have bills , our money goes to everyone else but us lol, so make matters simple and fight your butts off for Ron!!! We all owe it to Ron Paul to pay him him first!!! Make him first on your list!!! As soon as you get paid, immediately give a percentange of it to Ron Paul!!! There should be no ifs and or buts!!! I'm sure we all waste at least 20 bucks a week somewhere!!!! Just donate it to Ron every week. I don't think that's too much to ask!!!! I'm sure you don't think it's too much to ask either!!! If you can do more do more I'm just making a point.... Let us all make Ron the first person we pay when we get our pay from here on out until the whole thing is over!!!!! It's the least we can do!!!! Who's in??? YOU BET YO ASS IM IN!!!

Edit: I get paid every thursday of the week, I will be posting my weekly donation to Ron in here!!! So you all see I'm a TRUE RON PAUL SUPORTER TO THE END unlike some people in here who claim they are true supporters but do nothing but hang their heads and are nothing but negative!! I ask these negative people, what have they done or what have they donated recently??!

jeremiahj13
03-08-2012, 09:00 PM
You're not alone!

Here are your transaction details:
Donation amount: $100.00
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 20:33:26
Transaction ID: 34461987x

rb3b3
03-08-2012, 09:12 PM
You're not alone!

Here are your transaction details:
Donation amount: $100.00
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 20:33:26
Transaction ID: 34461987x

Thats what the fuhhh I'm talking about!!!!!!! Where are all the rest of the TRUE Ron Paul supporters?????

rb3b3
03-08-2012, 09:15 PM
If you claim that you too are TRUE Ron Paul supporters and are with Ron until the end NO MATTER WHAT, POST YOUR DONATIONS HERE IN THIS THREAD!!!i think we also owe it to ourselves to see who the true supporters are here at Ron Paul forums, and who the trolls are!!!!doesnt matter how much you donate as long as its something!!!! 20,30,40,50, 2500 Anything!!!! If you donated anything since yesterday which was after super Tuesday then post it here in this thread!!! Show your true colors at Ron Paul forums!

PolicyReader
03-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Also donations being posted in this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?366020-Ron-Paul-My-Status-as-a-Candidate-(Pledge-to-CARRY-ON)) :)

Donated twice to the campaign and once to a PAC during the STue push and spent my time off this week on Phone From Home.
More donations to follow as money comes in (I don't have much but I'll still keep giving what I can, after all what could be more valuable than a chance at freedom? ).

To our friends overseas, I know you can't give directly to the campaign and that time zones often restrict your participation in phoning.
You can however still give your support by donating to the PACs that support Dr. Paul http://rp2012.org/ is one I'm quite fond of and which many members of the forums can vouch for. I know times are rough in most nations lately, not just the usa, but I believe you know what a free and liberty minded american government could mean for the world. Please, dig deep to do what you can, we're fighting up hill over here and while we are not going to give up we could use all the help we can get.

Thank you

rb3b3
03-08-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm sure this thread will go dead because of all the pretend fake hidden agenda Ron Paul supporters!!

rb3b3
03-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Also donations being posted in this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?366020-Ron-Paul-My-Status-as-a-Candidate-(Pledge-to-CARRY-ON)) :)

We should keep a master list of all the Ron Paul supporters on rpf that have donated after super Tuesday!! In my eyes if you haven't donated after super tuesday YOU CAN'T CALL YOURSELF A TRUE RON PAUL SUPPORTER NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID FOR HIM PRIOR TO SUPER TUESDAY!!! The true supporters are the ones who will support him through the good times and bad times, through the thick and the thin, the highs and the lows!!!!! Those of us who do that are the TRUE REAL RON PAUL PEOPLE!! Ron needs money more then ever right now the true supporters will come through for him! Thats all I got to say

jeremiahj13
03-08-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm saving up to become a delegate :D

alex_florida
03-08-2012, 09:31 PM
I have maxed up of $2.5K and now I'm donating $100/week from the CC of my wife.

J_White
03-08-2012, 09:40 PM
keep going.

rb3b3
03-08-2012, 09:47 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say, talk is cheap.... Show ur donations reciepts!!! Policy reader I see many of ur posts, I do believe everything u say!! I know your true to Ron!!! Thank u!!

PatriotOne
03-08-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm fighting on!!!! Stronger then ever before!!!!!.

I may take a day or 2 to lick my wounds on occasion, but I'll only quit if my commander-in-chief tells me it's time to quit. I owe him that. We all owe him that.

unknown
03-08-2012, 10:23 PM

Yes sir yes sir!!!

I would to the same but Ive reached the donation limit, HOWEVER, I have found others who will be donating.

Let me make this prediction right now, if Ron Paul doesnt get into the White House this year, we are going to see America descend into a dystopic police state fully realized via an economic collapse.

unknown
03-08-2012, 10:23 PM
I may take a day or 2 to lick my wounds on occasion, but I'll only quit if my commander-in-chief tells me it's time to quit. I owe him that. We all owe him that.

Exactly.

You think Ron Paul takes it lightly when asking for our money? He HATES to do that. We are still in this.

rb3b3
03-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Still no donation reciepts!!! If your maxed out donate to a PAC !! Show your transaction!!! It's just amazing no reciepts just ran rahh rahh, meanwhile Ron needs you more then ever and you can't even show your true colors and show rpf if your a supporter or not!! Like I said true supporters will stick with him until the end through the bad and good times!!! If you haven't donated since super Tuesday results, I call your bluff and you All are just talkers!!!!! You are all the ones who come on here bad mouthing the campaign and saying it should do this or it should do that or it was a bad idea to go on this show or bad idea not to go on that show!!!! You all are all sooo full of it!!!!! Can't even effin post a 20 dollar donation shame on all of you!!!! Your not supporters!! Well maybe you convince yourself you are because your going to vote for him, but I think we all know he needs a lot more from us then just our vote!!! Actually a lot of people remind me of the college kids that support Ron!!! They all go to his rallies, but when it matters most, and it's time to vote for Ron, they are snoring in their bed!!!! Just like you !!!! He needs your money more then ever!! DO SOMETHING!!!!

PolicyReader
03-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Yes sir yes sir!!!

I would to the same but Ive reached the donation limit, HOWEVER, I have found others who will be donating.

Let me make this prediction right now, if Ron Paul doesnt get into the White House this year, we are going to see America descend into a dystopic police state fully realized via an economic collapse.

There are always PACs, rp2012.org and Veterans for Liberty come to mind ;) (I haven't managed to max yet, still trying to gather enough little drips to do that. So mad props for getting there, just suggesting that if you do want to contribute more there are ways that get results :) )

TheTyke
03-08-2012, 10:57 PM
We bought $130+ worth of materials yesterday... does that count? :)

rb3b3
03-09-2012, 09:45 AM
We bought $130+ worth of materials yesterday... does that count? :)

if you show rpf your reciept then it counts :-)