PDA

View Full Version : Money Bomb for Paul needed?

jeremiahj13
03-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey, when is the next money bomb for Ron Paul? He just emailed me asking me for money to continue his campaign, and I want to donate it at the next money bomb :)

Thanks!

Travlyr
03-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I mentioned this in another thread. A Sound Money Bomb would send a clear message. We demand liberty, peace, and prosperity in our time.

Everybody donates either pre-1964 silver coins, or a Peace Dollar, or a Silver Eagle, Gold Eagle, Platinum Eagle ... whatever. Send Dr. Ron Paul - A Real Money Bomb.

Crotale
03-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Donate it now. :D

hdusty
03-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Just donate. Don't wait. Money bombs are not going to have any effect anymore since they will bring in a couple hundred thousand at the most. They money is good, but not if it means getting almost nothing before and after it because people concentrated on one day.

It is time to face reality...even for Ron Paul, most of his voters are NOT rabid supporters. Maybe a higher percentage than with the other candidates, but still not most. Between his slim hopes being downgraded to "none" and the fact that by next week over half the states will have voted, the donations are going to slow to a trickle. Just like 2008.

Gimmicks like money bombs only matter if they get publicity, and a failed money bomb gets the wrong kind of publicity. The last two official campaign bombs were failures. And the last Rev Pac telethon money bomb was an abysmal failure, raising only $20,000 when they were hoping for $1 million.

Better off getting $10,000 a day every day for 2 weeks than getting $500 a day every day, and then $100,000 for a money "bomb" and have others laugh at the fact that even with a bomb he can only get $100,000

francisco
03-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Just donate. Don't wait.

+rep

NoOneButPaul
03-08-2012, 06:37 PM
A Moneybomb at this stage would be disastrous.

If they had one and it only raised 100k after the originals were pulling in millions it would make Ron look awful.

kathy88
03-08-2012, 06:41 PM
How about a f*ck the GOP money bomb?

D.A.S.
03-08-2012, 06:53 PM
YES! Donate NOW! Right now. This is when Ron needs us.

jeremiahj13
03-08-2012, 06:56 PM

rofl, +rep.

jeremiahj13
03-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $100.00
Transaction ID: 3446198xx
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 20:33:26

seawolf
03-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Donate when the Campaign asks...Like Ron's e-mail this afternoon....they are cash poor and need MONEY NOW!!!

PatriotOne
03-08-2012, 09:01 PM

LOL. I just donated another $100 today but I would sooooooooooooooo do it again in a heartbeat if we had an official MB called that!

jeremiahj13
03-08-2012, 09:23 PM
LOL. I just donated another $100 today but I would sooooooooooooooo do it again in a heartbeat if we had an official MB called that!

Me too!

jemuf
03-08-2012, 10:12 PM
How about a f*ck the GOP money bomb? :banana:

As I spin around in disbelief with my arms over my head: "Ohhh...wa, wa, WA, WA, WA, WA, WA! I don't think Ron Paul would approve of this post."

No seriously, I agree. I'd like to see something provocative like Black This Out was. I wanna see "BOMB This! Moneybomb. Calling out warmongers."

slamhead
03-08-2012, 10:38 PM
TAMPA OR BUST!! moneybomb

jeremiahj13
03-09-2012, 09:48 AM
I'm signing up to become a delegate as well :) For Mitt Romney :)

G-Wohl
03-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Donate when the Campaign asks...Like Ron's e-mail this afternoon....they are cash poor and need MONEY NOW!!!

"It's my money, and I need it now." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0fIi3H-es)

frodus24
03-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Amount: $20.12
Transaction ID: 344705438
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-09 10:05:39

I will donate again next Thursday and the following Friday!

Matthew5
03-09-2012, 10:09 AM
I think we need to call it quits on money bombs. They've served their purpose and now it's time to just get the word out about donating immediately. As the rallies have proven, it's time to quit with the pageantry and get down to business.

My gratitude to those who have worked hard to make MBs so successful in the past, however. :)

socal
03-09-2012, 01:45 PM
I'd donate to a "Ron Paul TV" money bomb if the proceeds go to setup a streaming video capability, and then the videos archived on YouTube or somewhere. If he's not the nominee, Ron could use that even after the primary to influence the election. But just buying ads in the media to attack waterboys Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich doesn't seem like a sensible strategy with the obvious media "brownout" on RP. A couple days ago a friend asked me who I was supporting, and when I said RP, he said he had liked him but he thought he dropped out already since he never hears anything about him.

Matthew5
03-09-2012, 01:47 PM
I'd donate to a "Ron Paul TV" money bomb if the proceeds go to setup a streaming video capability, and then the videos archived on YouTube or somewhere. If he's not the nominee, Ron could use that even after the primary to influence the election. But just buying ads in the media to attack waterboys Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich doesn't seem like a sensible strategy with the obvious media "brownout" on RP. A couple days ago a friend asked me who I was supporting, and when I said RP, he said he had liked him but he thought he dropped out already since he never hears anything about him.

I believe Ron Paul Flix covers this need quite well already.

He does need to drop the attacks and start focusing on Obama now. That's what the average GOP really wants.

socal
03-09-2012, 01:56 PM
I believe Ron Paul Flix covers this need quite well already.

He does need to drop the attacks and start focusing on Obama now. That's what the average GOP really wants.
They're an aggregator of existing, oftentimes not professionally filmed events, and it's not live. I meant a film crew that would travel with Ron and stream the events live and then archive them for later viewing. That crew could also be used for interviews, town halls, special interest stories, etc.

But ronpaulflix isn't too bad and is better than nothing.

Matthew5
03-09-2012, 01:58 PM
They're an aggregator of existing, oftentimes not professionally filmed events, and it's not live. I meant a film crew that would travel with Ron and stream the events live and then archive them for later viewing. That crew could also be used for interviews, town halls, special interest stories, etc.

But ronpaulflix isn't too bad and is better than nothing.

Oh I see. I'd guess such infrastructure would have had to be in place months ago (i.e. pre-Iowa) for it to be really professional.

Liberty74
03-09-2012, 02:24 PM
The next money has to have MASS APPEAL to be effective. It needs to be a current issue. It has to have an emotional attachment to it that people can understand and feel strongly toward. It has to be able to stretch across the political spectrum. While a "Sound Money Bomb" is a good title, it does not accomplish the above criteria like. The next money bomb needs to be able to raise $5-10M in one day. The one below I believe can accomplish it. People, including 50% of Republicans are tired of the wars...

BRING THE TROOPS HOME

socal
03-09-2012, 02:39 PM
deleted.

libertygrl
03-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Hey, when is the next money bomb for Ron Paul? He just emailed me asking me for money to continue his campaign, and I want to donate it at the next money bomb :)

Thanks!

Here: We're trying to do a Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death moneybomb on the annivesary of Patrick Henry's speech which is on March 23rd. But we really have to get going on this.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?366162-Proposal-Give-Me-Liberty-or-Give-Me-Death-Moneybomb-Actual-Anniversary-March-23rd

jeremiahj13
03-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Here: We're trying to do a Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death moneybomb on the annivesary of Patrick Henry's speech which is on March 23rd. But we really have to get going on this.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?366162-Proposal-Give-Me-Liberty-or-Give-Me-Death-Moneybomb-Actual-Anniversary-March-23rd

Thanks!