PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: My Status as a Candidate (Pledge to CARRY ON)

anewvoice
03-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Yeah, I'm pledged to stand with Ron Paul. He's been fighting for 30 years, even if he were to go down in flames I'm going to be there to stand with him. It's the least I can do for someone who has dedicated much of their life fighting for me.

The mainstream media got the Super Tuesday story wrong. Very wrong. Again.

I'm sure you heard them gleefully talk about which establishment candidate "won" which primary or caucus Tuesday night, if you were even watching. Most Americans thankfully had more sense and switched on something else.

The fact is, just like in many of the earlier contests, very few delegates to the Republican National Convention were decided on Tuesday. Most will be decided several weeks, or even months, from now at District and State conventions - conventions where our local delegates will have a big say in who goes to Tampa.

In fact, while I didn't win any state's straw polls, my team expects me to win a plurality of delegates in at least three states, as well as outright majorities in two more of the states that have already started their process.

Of course, the media totally ignores this story - as they have consistently ignored our message, our passion, and our grassroots army.

Even more lost in the shuffle is that no candidate for President has even made it one-third of the way toward the number of delegates needed to win the nomination.

And for that reason I am determined to proudly battle on, picking up more delegates and skewering the pretensions and historical rewrites of ALL the establishment candidates – Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich.

And I will continue to proudly speak up for liberty, respecting the Constitution in domestic and foreign policy, and returning to a limited government that acts and spends within its means.

And I will continue to do so as long as you will stand with me.

So what does all of that mean?

It means this race is FAR from over. In fact, you could argue it is just getting started. With the decisive number of delegates still to be awarded between now and June, and with our activists swarming local and county delegate selections, you and I will surely end up with an army of delegates...

… IF we don't give up now.

I know it can be tempting to hear and believe the reports of how we can't win. Even worse, you can listen to the professional political class tell you that ideas, the grassroots, and the future do not matter. They rarely say it directly, but their message to you and me from Day One has been - if you cannot win it all this year, you shouldn't even try. It can be tempting to question whether or not all the hard work is worth it.

Well, I know it is. That's why I'm flying thousands of hours and crisscrossing the country. That's why I am leaving my family and home for weeks on end - to fight for the future of our movement and our country.

I am vowing to you today that I will keep fighting. I will fight in every convention and every place where delegates will be selected. I will fight until there is a clear winner - not because the media says that’s the end, but because the nomination has been clinched.

And by my calculations, that may never actually happen. Even if one candidate starts to rack up a clear advantage, it is unlikely he will have all the delegates needed to win on the first ballot.

And if that is the case, then the hundreds of delegates who support our ideals and my campaign (many of whom may be bound to another candidate for the first ballot or two but then free to vote their conscience), will be unleashed.

And they will hold the key to deciding the nominees for President and Vice President, as well as what the platform and policies of the Republican Party will be.

These things – and, even more, the long-term standing of the liberty movement - are worth fighting for, even when we are tired and feel like quitting.

But I cannot do it alone.

Will you join me over these next few weeks and months in pressing our battle forward?

If so, I MUST have your continued support today, tomorrow, and in the coming weeks.

You can show your support by signing the CARRY ON Pledge HERE. I really urge you to take the pledge, as without your support my efforts won't make enough of a difference.

And then, frankly, there’s something else I must ask you to do. I ask you to again make a contribution, even if it is a smaller contribution of $25 or $50 to my campaign. As you know, we run a debt-free campaign, and we pushed our resources to do all we could on Super Tuesday.

Your pledge and your contribution are critical to keeping this campaign running for the upcoming fights in other states, as well as finishing our strong efforts in key caucus states that are already underway.

As I'm sure you know, this won't be the only time I’ll ask. There will be more emails. More money bombs. More state and local conventions and elections where we must – and will – fight for delegates.

I hope you'll come to my aid every time you possibly can.

Our message is too important. Think of the issues that are dominating the political debate right now.
*** How and when to BALANCE THE BUDGET. I am the only candidate with a plan to balance the federal budget and end our debt crisis in one term;

*** Fighting for Individual Liberty, including restoring and protecting the Bill of Rights by stopping the Patriot Act and the Indefinite Detention of American citizens;

*** Auditing the out-of-control Federal Reserve;

*** Stopping the continuing bleeding in our housing market by ending Fannie and Freddie;

*** Ending all government bailouts.
These are OUR issues. And NONE of them were part of the discussion by the other Republican candidates in 2008. Nearly ALL of the candidates now are trying to sound like us!

That tells you our message is breaking through. We are winning on many fronts.

And we must carry the message through the rest of this campaign.

So will you join me? Will you sign the CARRY ON Pledge and send your most generous contribution today to help me carry this fight forward?

I don't believe the media. YOU shouldn't either.

This fight goes on as long as you and I are in it together.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

speciallyblend
03-08-2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s just what i needed, listen to this song while reading the letter, I Love Ron Paul!!!

Dear kenneth,

I'm sure you heard them gleefully talk about which establishment candidate "won" which primary or caucus Tuesday night, if you were even watching. Most Americans thankfully had more sense and switched on something else.

The fact is, just like in many of the earlier contests, very few delegates to the Republican National Convention were decided on Tuesday. Most will be decided several weeks, or even months, from now at District and State conventions - conventions where our local delegates will have a big say in who goes to Tampa.

In fact, while I didn't win any state's straw polls, my team expects me to win a plurality of delegates in at least three states, as well as outright majorities in two more of the states that have already started their process.

Of course, the media totally ignores this story - as they have consistently ignored our message, our passion, and our grassroots army.

Even more lost in the shuffle is that no candidate for President has even made it one-third of the way toward the number of delegates needed to win the nomination.

And for that reason I am determined to proudly battle on, picking up more delegates and skewering the pretensions and historical rewrites of ALL the establishment candidates – Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich.

And I will continue to proudly speak up for liberty, respecting the Constitution in domestic and foreign policy, and returning to a limited government that acts and spends within its means.

http://c3408770.r70.cf0.rackcdn.com/pledge_click.jpg (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r)

It means this race is FAR from over. In fact, you could argue it is just getting started. With the decisive number of delegates still to be awarded between now and June, and with our activists swarming local and county delegate selections, you and I will surely end up with an army of delegates...

I know it can be tempting to hear and believe the reports of how we can't win. Even worse, you can listen to the professional political class tell you that ideas, the grassroots, and the future do not matter. They rarely say it directly, but their message to you and me from Day One has been - if you cannot win it all this year, you shouldn't even try. It can be tempting to question whether or not all the hard work is worth it.

Well, I know it is. That's why I'm flying thousands of hours and crisscrossing the country. That's why I am leaving my family and home for weeks on end - to fight for the future of our movement and our country.

I am vowing to you today that I will keep fighting. I will fight in every convention and every place where delegates will be selected. I will fight until there is a clear winner - not because the media says that’s the end, but because the nomination has been clinched.

And by my calculations, that may never actually happen. Even if one candidate starts to rack up a clear advantage, it is unlikely he will have all the delegates needed to win on the first ballot.

And if that is the case, then the hundreds of delegates who support our ideals and my campaign (many of whom may be bound to another candidate for the first ballot or two but then free to vote their conscience), will be unleashed.

And they will hold the key to deciding the nominees for President and Vice President, as well as what the platform and policies of the Republican Party will be.

These things – and, even more, the long-term standing of the liberty movement - are worth fighting for, even when we are tired and feel like quitting.

Will you join me over these next few weeks and months in pressing our battle forward?

If so, I MUST have your continued support (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r) today, tomorrow, and in the coming weeks.

You can show your support by signing the CARRY ON Pledge HERE (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r). I really urge you to take the pledge, as without your support my efforts won't make enough of a difference.

And then, frankly, there’s something else I must ask you to do. I ask you to againmake a contribution (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r), even if it is a smaller contribution of $25 or $50 to my campaign. As you know, we run a debt-free campaign, and we pushed our resources to do all we could on Super Tuesday.

http://c3408770.r70.cf0.rackcdn.com/pledge_click.jpg (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r)

Your pledge and your contribution are critical to keeping this campaign running for the upcoming fights in other states, as well as finishing our strong efforts in key caucus states that are already underway.

As I'm sure you know, this won't be the only time I’ll ask. There will be more emails. More money bombs. More state and local conventions and elections where we must – and will – fight for delegates.

Our message is too important. Think of the issues that are dominating the political debate right now.*** How and when to BALANCE THE BUDGET. I am the only candidate with a plan to balance the federal budget and end our debt crisis in one term;
*** Fighting for Individual Liberty, including restoring and protecting the Bill of Rights by stopping the Patriot Act and the Indefinite Detention of American citizens;
*** Stopping the continuing bleeding in our housing market by ending Fannie and Freddie;
These are OUR issues. And NONE of them were part of the discussion by the other Republican candidates in 2008. Nearly ALL of the candidates now are trying to sound like us!

So will you join me? Will you sign the CARRY ON Pledge and send your most generous contribution today (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r) to help me carry this fight forward?

For Liberty,

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/cimages/9e1a03df3a024e863ece9f4018b8c898/RPsig.jpg
Ron Paul

P.S. With no candidate even one-third of the way to locking up the nomination, and our campaign set to bank far more delegates then the media acknowledges, now is not the time to back off, back down, or quit. Our liberty message and our movement are growing stronger every day.

They will continue to do so, if we continue to insist on it.

That's why I'm pledging to stay in this fight and to battle for every possible delegate. But I can only succeed if you will keep fighting alongside me. If you will, please sign the CARRY ON Pledge HERE (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r).

And then, please help keep this campaign running by making a contribution (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r) (even if it is only $25 or $50). I insist upon a debt-free campaign, and I cannot carry on without your support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s<span id="yui_3_2_0_1_1331247381937131" style="color: rgb(69, 69, 69); text-align: left; font-family: 'Times New-Roman'; font-size: 18px; "><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s)

ATXRevolutionary
03-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Just got this e-mail from Ron Paul. Bolded parts are by me:

If so, I MUST have your continued support today, tomorrow, and in the coming weeks.

You can show your support by signing the CARRY ON Pledge HERE. I really urge you to take the pledge, as without your support my efforts won't make enough of a difference.

And then, frankly, there’s something else I must ask you to do. I ask you to again make a contribution, even if it is a smaller contribution of $25 or $50 to my campaign. As you know, we run a debt-free campaign, and we pushed our resources to do all we could on Super Tuesday.

Our message is too important. Think of the issues that are dominating the political debate right now.
*** How and when to BALANCE THE BUDGET. I am the only candidate with a plan to balance the federal budget and end our debt crisis in one term;

So will you join me? Will you sign the CARRY ON Pledge and send your most generous contribution today to help me carry this fight forward?

For Liberty,
Ron Paul

P.S. With no candidate even one-third of the way to locking up the nomination, and our campaign set to bank far more delegates then the media acknowledges, now is not the time to back off, back down, or quit. Our liberty message and our movement are growing stronger every day.

That's why I'm pledging to stay in this fight and to battle for every possible delegate. But I can only succeed if you will keep fighting alongside me. If you will, please sign the CARRY ON Pledge HERE.

And then, please help keep this campaign running by making a contribution (even if it is only $25 or $50). I insist upon a debt-free campaign, and I cannot carry on without your support.

I just signed the pledge and donated to his campaign here: http://ronpaul-2012.org/pledge.html?pid=0308

Amount: $25.00
Transaction ID: 95U06968SD8XXXXXX
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 16:58:35

I encourage everyone here to do the same. We must CARRY ON!

speciallyblend
03-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Ron Paul is in my blood and DNA!!!!!

Defrauded
03-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Ron Paul is winning for freedom every minute he stays in the race and speaks the truth to the audiences,

whether the news media likes it or not. The more numb people hear it and think about it, the more it soaks

in. The message of individual freedom to your own rewards of your labor is spreading greatly, thanks to the

determination and dedication of Ron Paul. You are doing your country a great service Dr. Paul.

MrGoose
I'm a delegate in Washington State, and I won't compromise. Ron Paul or nothing.

LisaNY
I love this man!

Plague-of-Locutus
03-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Eye on the ball. I won't be the fool that gives up now only to realize later that I submitted too soon. Onward to the next state with head held high.

downunder
03-08-2012, 05:33 PM
I'd sign the pledge and give the man $5,000 if I could.

Unfortunately, I live in Australia and cannot. Keep at it guys, you're doing your country and the world a service!

PineGroveDave
03-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Signed it and donated $20.12.

francisco
03-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Donated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0VBB7BO64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0VBB7BO64

PolicyReader
03-08-2012, 07:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s just what i needed, listen to this song while reading the letter, I Love Ron Paul!!!

Dear kenneth,

If so, I MUST have your continued support (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r) today, tomorrow, and in the coming weeks.

You can show your support by signing the CARRY ON Pledge HERE (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r). I really urge you to take the pledge, as without your support my efforts won't make enough of a difference.

And then, frankly, there’s something else I must ask you to do. I ask you to againmake a contribution (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r), even if it is a smaller contribution of $25 or $50 to my campaign. As you know, we run a debt-free campaign, and we pushed our resources to do all we could on Super Tuesday.

Our message is too important. Think of the issues that are dominating the political debate right now.*** How and when to BALANCE THE BUDGET. I am the only candidate with a plan to balance the federal budget and end our debt crisis in one term;

So will you join me? Will you sign the CARRY ON Pledge and send your most generous contribution today (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r) to help me carry this fight forward?

For Liberty,

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/cimages/9e1a03df3a024e863ece9f4018b8c898/RPsig.jpg
Ron Paul

That's why I'm pledging to stay in this fight and to battle for every possible delegate. But I can only succeed if you will keep fighting alongside me. If you will, please sign the CARRY ON Pledge HERE (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r).

And then, please help keep this campaign running by making a contribution (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/8077439:11386031097:m:1:261731815:F301D531F4B4ABF4 F6915B87E0640210:r) (even if it is only $25 or $50). I insist upon a debt-free campaign, and I cannot carry on without your support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s<span id="yui_3_2_0_1_1331247381937131" style="color: rgb(69, 69, 69); text-align: left; font-family: 'Times New-Roman'; font-size: 18px; "><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH-u9gIy8s)

Good video add :) also +rep to the singers and donors :)

cjm
03-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Carry on, Dr. Paul!

Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $50.00
Transaction ID: 344616999
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 19:50:32

shelskov
03-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Everyone who wants to give up or is on here trying to get others to give up needs to read this.

jeremiahj13
03-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Debating if I should donate 100.00 :P

cjm
03-08-2012, 08:10 PM

The campaign could sure use the cash. Even if some folks don't approve of how it's used, the fact that we can generate cash flow has got to support his credibility as a candidate that's in it for the long haul.

anewvoice
03-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Debating if I should donate 100.00 or 200.00 :P

I fixed it for you. :)

qwerty
03-08-2012, 08:13 PM

I'm sure you heard them gleefully talk about which establishment candidate "won" which primary or caucus on Tuesday. The fact is no candidate for President has even made it 1/3 of the way toward the number of delegates needed to win the nomination.

And for that reason I am determined to proudly battle on - picking up more delegates and skewering the pretensions and historical rewrites of ALL the establishment candidates – Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich. And I will continue to proudly speak up for liberty, respect for the Constitution in domestic and foreign policy and a return to a limited government that acts and spends within its means.

And I will continue to do so as long as you stand with me.

So please, sign the Carry On Pledge below. After you sign the pledge, please make your most generous donation to the campaign. As you know, I run a debt-free campaign and can only continue if I raise the money first.

For Liberty,

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/cimages/9712f553eeb54df4c700abc96d8f0cb4/RPsig.jpg

Ron Paul

http://ronpaul-2012.org/pledge.html?pid=0308

anewvoice
03-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Quick note, fundraising is 71k today, so much for the end of the world, guess that'll have to wait to 12/21. :)

anewvoice
03-08-2012, 08:15 PM
quadruple post :), merge...

seawolf
03-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Yes, Donations are EXPLODING after Ron Paul's e-mail received by the All of the Campaign Donors on File at 5:21 EST this afternoon.

check it out. http://schiff.depositwiz.com/

PatriotOne
03-08-2012, 08:19 PM

I will, if you will :).

cjm
03-08-2012, 08:23 PM
I will, if you will :).

Impromptu "Carry On" bomb? My mouse is ready for some +rep clicking.

PolicyReader
03-08-2012, 08:36 PM
fundraising just shy of 80k today and still going up rapidly last I checked :cool:

PatriotOne
03-08-2012, 08:37 PM
:DThank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $100.00
Transaction ID: 344619905
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 20:34:07

jeremiahj13
03-08-2012, 08:37 PM
F IT!

Transaction ID: 344619xxx
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 20:33:26

PatriotOne
03-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Impromptu "Carry On" bomb? My mouse is ready for some +rep clicking.

That felt good. I've been a bit bummed the last couple days and that letter was just what I needed!

seawolf
03-08-2012, 08:39 PM
I do believe that Ron really wrote and approved that e-mail. It reads like the Ron Paul I know and love.

PolicyReader
03-08-2012, 08:41 PM
:DThank you for your generous donation!

Transaction ID: 344619905
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 20:34:07
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to PatriotOne again"

Standing Liberty
03-08-2012, 08:47 PM
I signed and donated too. Not as much as would like, but I am in this for the long haul.

cjm
03-08-2012, 08:49 PM
That felt good. I've been a bit bummed the last couple days and that letter was just what I needed!

I agree completely. I was going to do the 20.12 since I'm a little strapped right now, but $50 felt good. I'll have to see if I can do more later this week. They're just FRNs anyway, right?

EBounding
03-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Transaction ID: 344621801
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-08 21:08:33

This is my payment to see Paul remain in the conversation.

cjm
03-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Raised Today:
$87,860
10:40 PM US/Eastern
might make $100k before midnight.

cjm
03-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Raised Today:
$94,030
11:30 PM US/Eastern

bump.... Carry On Ron!!

seawolf
03-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Come on West Coast, let's put Ron over $100,000 today and do it again tomorrow, when he Campaigns in Kansas.

cjm
03-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Raised Today:
$95,870
12:00 AM US/Eastern

rock chalk.....uhh, something?

PolicyReader
03-09-2012, 04:51 AM
Nice to see the grassroots respond, it sure takes the edge off the uphill fight to liberty when one is reminded there are many others blazing the trail as well :)

Revolution9
03-09-2012, 04:54 AM
The campaign could sure use the cash. Even if some folks don't approve of how it's used, the fact that we can generate cash flow has got to support his credibility as a candidate that's in it for the long haul.

And it makes him feel good which gives him the strut and stroll to rock and roll over his detractors. Dr Paul is a sockhop era dude.

Rev9

limequat
03-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Donated.

EBounding
03-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Bump

I know it might seem pointless to donate since he has very little chance of getting the nomination, but there are three very good reasons to continue to donate:

1) To continue to spread the message of liberty and peace. Ron's the ambassador of liberty in this country and he has the national name recognition now that no other liberty minded people have. The more people who are exposed the better.

2) To drive the media and GOP up the wall. They want him to drop out; they expect him to drop out. The whole "he's just trying to make a point" is said just to discourage us and give up on him. Show them that we have principles and will support liberty no matter what, even if we won't get the presidency.

3) It's a way to say thanks to Dr. Paul. As discouraging as it has been for us, it has to be even worse for him after years of being ignored and mocked. Seeing the donations flatline had to sting after Tuesday's losses. Let's reassure him we're not going anywhere either.

anewvoice
03-09-2012, 08:57 AM
And donations continue at a decent pace today, keep it up!

A. Havnes
03-09-2012, 09:04 AM
I made that pledge in 08, and I will not go back on it now! This is about taking our country back!

Travlyr
03-09-2012, 09:31 AM

I'm sure you heard them gleefully talk about which establishment candidate "won" which primary or caucus on Tuesday. The fact is no candidate for President has even made it 1/3 of the way toward the number of delegates needed to win the nomination.

And for that reason I am determined to proudly battle on - picking up more delegates and skewering the pretensions and historical rewrites of ALL the establishment candidates – Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich. And I will continue to proudly speak up for liberty, respect for the Constitution in domestic and foreign policy and a return to a limited government that acts and spends within its means.

So please, sign the Carry On Pledge below. After you sign the pledge, please make your most generous donation to the campaign. As you know, I run a debt-free campaign and can only continue if I raise the money first.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Carry On Pledge (http://ronpaul-2012.org/pledge.html?)

seawolf
03-09-2012, 09:36 AM
RP Daily Donation Tracker:

Wednesday: $10,347 as of midnight EST (before Ron's Pledge E-Mail)
Thursday: $98,574 as of midnight EST (e-mail sent at 5:12 PM EST)
Friday: $32,364 as of 10:30 AM EST

Let's all make a real effort to make the Pledge and a Donation today. Even if it is only $10.00, numbers of individual donors will matter to the Campaign.

jovasi
03-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Just donated (again)!

Transaction ID: 344717597
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-09 10:45:03

MisfitToy
03-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Signed the pledge and donated:

Transaction ID: 6N4XXXX
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-09 11:30:18

No way I'm going anywhere else.

cjm
03-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Raised Today:
$87,042
4:30 PM US/Eastern

bump.

PolicyReader
03-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I made that pledge in 08, and I will not go back on it now! This is about taking our country back!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul
Carry On Pledge (http://ronpaul-2012.org/pledge.html?)

Mathematical Case for Brokered Convention (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?363868-Mish-quot-Brokered-convention...is-increasingly-likely.-quot&highlight=brokered+convention)
By the numbers :cool:

Mini-Me
03-09-2012, 03:46 PM
There's no time like the present to show a bit of defiance! :)

Transaction ID: 4F4501113P9333528
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-09 15:43:45

dissidentX
03-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Donation amount: $100.00
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-09 07:32:00
Transaction ID: 34K1357029569600B

PolicyReader
03-09-2012, 05:45 PM
+rep and a big Thank You to the donors.

jamezelle
03-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Signed and donated 20.12

Travlyr
03-10-2012, 10:58 AM
//

UMULAS
03-10-2012, 11:01 AM
He cured my apathy, signed!

liberalnurse
03-10-2012, 11:04 AM

Amount: $20.12
Transaction ID: 3U97779091304761M
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-10 11:02:50

PaulConventionWV
03-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Yeah, I'm pledged to stand with Ron Paul. He's been fighting for 30 years, even if he were to go down in flames I'm going to be there to stand with him. It's the least I can do for someone who has dedicated much of their life fighting for me.

Oh, I foolishly thought this was a pledge to carry on baggage when you fly.

eleganz
03-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Of course I'm continuing...

I never even got started...California isn't for another few months!

anewvoice
03-10-2012, 12:23 PM
+rep'd all new donors!

PolicyReader
03-10-2012, 01:04 PM
+rep to the new donors

Of course I'm continuing...

I never even got started...California isn't for another few months!
+rep to picking up delegate wins in CA and the other late voting states finishing strong in this lead up to the convention

qwerty
03-15-2012, 08:04 AM
BUMP!

speciallyblend
03-15-2012, 08:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB17uWuBrL0<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB17uWuBrL0">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB17uWuBrL0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB17uWuBrL0)