PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is going to break all funraising records on Dec 16th

Perry
11-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Within four days we will have as many commitments for December 16th as it took us to get in over a month for November 5th. I wonder how many of you know just how big December 16th is going to be? I am absolutely convinced that if we haven't already broken all records for fundraising in a 24 hour period(which I think we really did on the 5th) that we will easily surpass any of those records on the 16th. Are you prepared? This is going to be the biggest day in many political seasons. It is not just money that people will be putting forth to the Paul campaign but our love, hopes and dreams for the future of America. I can feel it in my bones. The old saying Hope springs eternal rings so true. Many months ago I felt it was foolish of me to dare to hope for such a thing yet it is coming true before my very eyes. it has been an amazing journey, an uphill battle. But the 16th of December is going to be the day of days for us and for America. The 5th was but a taste. Can you sense it?

Visual
11-13-2007, 08:14 PM
Within four days we will have as many commitments for December 16th as it took us to get in over a month for November 5th. I wonder how many of you know just how big December 16th is going to be? I am absolutely convinced that if we haven't already broken all records for fundraising in a 24 hour period(which I think we really did on the 5th) that we will easily surpass any of those records on the 16th. Are you prepared? This is going to be the biggest day in many political seasons. It is not just money that people will be putting forth to the Paul campaign but our love, hopes and dreams for the future of America. I can feel it in my bones. The old saying Hope springs eternal rings so true. Many months ago I felt it was foolish of me to dare to hope for such a thing yet it is coming true before my very eyes. it has been an amazing journey, an uphill battle. But the 16th of December is going to be the day of days for us and for America. The 5th was but a taste. Can you sense it?

I'm just aiming for 1 mil.. just in case.

I prepare for the worst, hope for the best. I sure do hope we kick some ass though...

SeanEdwards
11-13-2007, 08:18 PM
ABC news said Paul hopes to bring in double the money received on 11/5 for the tea party.

We didn't get any mainstream media coverage prior to the 11/5 fundraiser. Now we have Katie Couric pimping the tea party a month ahead of time. The tea party is going to shock the world. Hannity will literally crap his pants.

MozoVote
11-13-2007, 08:20 PM
And to think, all of this will be done with no help from RedState. :D

Man from La Mancha
11-13-2007, 08:36 PM
click on, then copy paste spread around....http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2926/brighton5mj7.gif (teaparty07.com)

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9435/blackwsmallyh7.gif (teaparty07.com)..

Kregener
11-13-2007, 08:39 PM
I get the feeling Hannity has been crapping his pants since grade school...

MozoVote
11-13-2007, 08:47 PM
I just Googled "Teaparty07" and got 19 pages of links. :eek: The website has been up for maybe a week? Wow. This is truly viral.

Brian Bailey
11-13-2007, 09:38 PM
click on, then copy paste spread aroundhttp://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4121/brightron2tt6.gif (www.teaparty07.com)

Do you think you could make one that was a little less bright La Mancha? I would be happy to use something that wasn't quite so epilepsy-inducing :)

Paul4Prez
11-14-2007, 12:25 AM
And to think, all of this will be done with no help from RedState.

They've got to be feeling pretty stupid after November 5th already, and now this...

torchbearer
11-14-2007, 12:28 AM
If the media keeps pimping this event... it could snowball into an insane amount of donations flooding with live, by the Second reporting on CNN by Blitzer in a non-interrupted marathon talking about what it all means? :)

chestertime
11-14-2007, 12:52 AM
as I just said in another post:

Comparisons to the Nov5 signups are only moderately useful. Nov5 was in large part successful because it garnered twice as many donors as subscribers. Given the greater hype for Dec16, we can not count on a similar ratio. 1.5 would be optimistic.

bunklocoempire
11-14-2007, 02:50 AM
Hannity will literally crap his pants.

Being as crapful as he is how will we be able to tell?

dfalken
11-14-2007, 06:52 AM
as I just said in another post:

Comparisons to the Nov5 signups are only moderately useful. Nov5 was in large part successful because it garnered twice as many donors as subscribers. Given the greater hype for Dec16, we can not count on a similar ratio. 1.5 would be optimistic.

I thought the same thing initially but I think having the daily email thing is turning away a bunch of people that will donate that are not hard core supporters. Most people don't want a daily email. Having said that I signed up the first day and I have never received an email so I wonder if that "feature" even works.

TheNewYorker
11-14-2007, 07:05 AM
I thought the same thing initially but I think having the daily email thing is turning away a bunch of people that will donate that are not hard core supporters. Most people don't want a daily email. Having said that I signed up the first day and I have never received an email so I wonder if that "feature" even works.

I get an e-mail like once every 3 days

Perry
11-14-2007, 11:41 AM
If the media keeps pimping this event... it could snowball into an insane amount of donations flooding with live, by the Second reporting on CNN by Blitzer in a non-interrupted marathon talking about what it all means? :)

I am completely expecting this. It's already taken on this form. I think "snowball" is the perfect word.:)

krott5333
11-14-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm just aiming for 1 mil.. just in case.

I prepare for the worst, hope for the best. I sure do hope we kick some ass though...

haha, we'll get AT LEAST 3 mil.

I would not be surprised if we doubled Nov. 5th.

BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP SPREADING THE MESSAGE.

make flyers, tell everyone you know, CMON PEOPLE!

Paulitician
11-14-2007, 01:06 PM
click on, then copy paste spread around....http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2926/brighton5mj7.gif (teaparty07.com)

Isn't the goal only 10 million dollars? I think the best we can hope for is 10 million (I personally believe we will make only 6 million). So far, 85k people have donated in this quarter. I think overall, 150k people have donated to the campaign. Since only 2% have maxed out, that still way more than 100k. And in order to get 10 million we'll need those 100k to give 100 dollars each. Of course, that's not going to happen. Some will give more than 100, and others will give much less than 100. I also think we could see 20k brand new donors on that day. IDK, I'm getting really excited just speculating about it.

Taco John
11-15-2007, 12:27 AM
I get a daily email... It's annoying.

I don't mind once a week....

Man from La Mancha
11-15-2007, 12:37 AM
Do you think you could make one that was a little less bright La Mancha? I would be happy to use something that wasn't quite so epilepsy-inducing :)
I made it smaller, maybe it won't be so loud that way and only 2.5kb size. I wanted to hypnotize people into believing it can be done LOL:):)..http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9435/blackwsmallyh7.gif (teaparty07.com)..http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8947/brighton7gs5.gif (teaparty07.com)..copy,paste,linked to teaparty07.co.

Second_Tier_My_Ass
11-15-2007, 03:10 AM
I think we can count on at least 8 million. And I think that might actually be lowballing it. Keep in mind we have more than a month left. Back at the end of September when we pushed in the final WEEK for 1.2 million, how many of us could have envisioned raising 4+ million in early November in only one day? I know I couldn't. In comparing those two fund raisers, we quadrupled the amount raised in a little more than a month's time, and we had 6 less days to do it in. 8 million, a month from now, will be a piece of cake, no doubt. If it's anything like the progression we've been on thus far, it could be as high as 12-15 million. I honestly think that would be a realistic estimate, but again, I personally prefer to lowball it at 8 million.

Perry
11-20-2007, 02:03 PM
I think we can count on at least 8 million. And I think that might actually be lowballing it. Keep in mind we have more than a month left. Back at the end of September when we pushed in the final WEEK for 1.2 million, how many of us could have envisioned raising 4+ million in early November in only one day? I know I couldn't. In comparing those two fund raisers, we quadrupled the amount raised in a little more than a month's time, and we had 6 less days to do it in. 8 million, a month from now, will be a piece of cake, no doubt. If it's anything like the progression we've been on thus far, it could be as high as 12-15 million. I honestly think that would be a realistic estimate, but again, I personally prefer to lowball it at 8 million.

I agree with your assessment. This one is going to be absolutely amazing to watch. I haven't been watching the charts but we seem to be getting 500 commitments per day. At this rate we will have twice as many commitments as we did on the fifth and if the 16th is equivalent to the fifth we can expect nearly twice as many as commit to actually donate. Yes I do believe your estimate is very accurate. Mindnumbingly unreal!