PDA

View Full Version : Money Bomb From Santa (Fundraiser Website)

BMyers
11-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Please take a look at the site I have created for a Christmas Eve fundraiser.

The idea is for 40,000 people to donate $25 each for a $1,000,000 stocking stuffer for Dr. Paul’s campaign on Christmas morning.

In exchange, people can download a themed Christmas card showing their pledge/donation that they can give to someone, stuff in a child's stocking or hang on their tree.

It is still being worked on and should be completed by Friday November 16th.

Currently it is hosted in a temp folder on my personal site...

TEMPORARY URL: http://www.sourgreendesigns.com/temp/index.html

...but will have its own hosting/server by the weekend under www.MoneyBombFromSanta.com

I can post and make available any Christmas card contributions anyone else may create. I have all graphics as well available if anyone needs something to start with.

Let me know what you think.

-Bill Myers

AlexMerced
11-13-2007, 06:42 PM
THE FOCUS IS ON DECEMBER 16TH

WHY, cause one big donation better than a few small ones, especially when we're talking about 10mil+

teaparty07.com sign up, spread the word

trust me, we all appreciate the sentiment, I was there too, i tred to organize Jan 1st MB, but everyone is right, the teaparty is the way to go.

Ozwest
11-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Christmas Eve is after Dec. 16. Sounds like your idea might be a good one.

DJ RP
11-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Teaparty07 is the way to go but this is a very nicely designed site and an excellent idea. Nobody should hold off donating on the 16th but if you don't approve of giving ron a christmas present too then I call scrooge.

love the design dude, maybe start promoting it heavily the day after the 16th though

Abobo
11-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Really nicely made site. :D

ursamajor
11-13-2007, 06:51 PM
I am really into this as long as Dec 16th is addressed. I think that you should strongly encourage contribution on the 16th as a pre-requisite. Dec 16th really is the best time though. Media blitz will be all about toys and christmas movies and who knows what by that point. I do need the need to keep things going into early January, especially for those kids in Iowa. Kind of bothers me.

TechnoGuyRob
11-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Uhh...the subscription form at the bottom is for TeaParty07.com. O_O

DealzOnWheelz
11-13-2007, 06:58 PM
pretty good idea the other thing you should put on here is a section for people who are currently maxed out

link them to the address of a local HQ so they can give an anonymous donation

The rule for a anonymous donation is that it be cash $50 or less.

ladyliberty
11-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Please take a look at the site I have created for a Christmas Eve fundraiser.

The idea is for 40,000 people to donate $25 each for a $1,000,000 stocking stuffer for Dr. Paul’s campaign on Christmas morning.

In exchange, people can download a themed Christmas card showing their pledge/donation that they can give to someone, stuff in a child's stocking or hang on their tree.

It is still being worked on and should be completed by Friday November 16th.

Currently it is hosted in a temp folder on my personal site...

TEMPORARY URL: http://www.sourgreendesigns.com/temp/index.html

...but will have its own hosting/server by the weekend under www.MoneyBombFromSanta.com

I can post and make available any Christmas card contributions anyone else may create. I have all graphics as well available if anyone needs something to start with.

Let me know what you think.

-Bill Myers

LOL! I love Santa's arm coming through the monitor!

Needs Christmassy music though - how about the 12 Days of Christmas tune by the Clearwater Meetup Group?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhtDVJ3N7VQ

I like the Gift Coupon too - give contributions in the name of your loved ones as a special present.

BMyers
11-14-2007, 03:25 PM
-bump-

A couple reasons why...

#1) Christmas Eve is on a Monday.
#2) Like alot of people I have to work that day (show up atleast).
#3) I will not be focused on work (most likely looking around the net).
#4) You get something in return for your donation- A christmas card to give away.
#5) The donation is minimal- $25 donation
#6) It is set at a low fundraiser- $1 million
#7) Christmas is appealing to nearly everyone and can be used a a way of giving a gift not only to Dr. Paul, but as a gift donation on behalf of someone.

Will be live Friday.

speciallyblend
11-14-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm game,ready to signup,i can squeeze 25 for santa to give to RON PAUL yes lets get this up great idea. the teaparty07 should promote this to since its after???