PDA

View Full Version : I can't WAIT to see every one of these "pundits" eat their words

Sematary
11-13-2007, 06:26 PM
We ARE going to win NH and if the campaign busts it's ass and spends some money - IA as well. I want Hannity and Beck to eat their words.

ronpaulitician
11-13-2007, 06:27 PM
If we win Iowa and New Hampshire, Paul will be the next POTUS.

At that point, I couldn't care less about how the pundits feel.

JoshLowry
11-13-2007, 06:28 PM
I hope they spend 10 million in those two states. (armchair quarterbacking)

Sematary
11-13-2007, 06:29 PM
I hope they spend 10 million in those two states.

I don't think it will take that much.

Vvick727
11-13-2007, 06:29 PM
i just want to see their expressions.

especially stephadlfnaskdfnopolous, or w/e his name is.

Sematary
11-13-2007, 06:32 PM
i just want to see their expressions.

especially stephadlfnaskdfnopolous, or w/e his name is.

me too.

Menthol Patch
11-13-2007, 06:37 PM
If we want to make the pundits eat their words we need to keep on donating. Today has been an awful fundraising day.

Sematary
11-13-2007, 06:38 PM
If we want to make the pundits eat their words we need to keep on donating. Today has been an awful fundraising day.

December 16, 2007 baby!
It will go down in HISTORY and they WILL eat their words.

Midnight77
11-13-2007, 06:38 PM

Everyone is saving for the 16th, I'm sure. This trend is probably going to continue. We shouldn't be discouraged. I was discouraged before November 5th, with only raising $2.5 Million, but that changed after the 5th.

manny
11-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Agree 100%. I've little doubt the media will spin it so they seem like they did no wrong. But this campaign has woken many more (myself included) up to the dirty tricks they use in pushing the establishment agenda.

The two I most want to see choke when the results are announced are Stephanopoulos and Hannity. Their credibility - and with any luck employment - will be destroyed overnight.

Those of us who have followed this from the beginning have seen the way they never ever missed a chance to ridicule Dr Paul and suggest that his ideas (such as not nuking innocent people/not giving in to special interest groups/keeping governemt constitutional/being an honest politican who walks the walk[e.g. refusing his pension]) were crazy. And the endless questions about third parties and calling him a Libertarian. Do they ever call Rudy a Liberal despite him running with that party's nomination in NYC?

A lot of people in the establishment are terrified. The golden days for special interests, lobbyists, parasites in many financial houses, not to mention the Fed and the military industrial complex are threatened by Paul. Notice how they're pushing even Huckabee - they even had Bill Clinton talk about him. Anyone to keep their dirty money rolling in. And it's guys like Stephanopoulos and Hannity at the forefront of this campaign, so yes I'll be so happy to watch their reaction to the news of Paul's victory.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-13-2007, 07:37 PM
I wonder where Mark Levin is going to get that 5 million he bet that Ron Paul wouldnt win?

Jodi
11-13-2007, 07:43 PM
I hope they spend 10 million in those two states. (armchair quarterbacking)

lol

SeanEdwards
11-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Cost to enter Presidential race: $5000
Cost to get media attention: $4.3 million
Look on Hannity's face on Dec 17: priceless

Adamsa
11-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Everyone is saving for the 16th, I'm sure. This trend is probably going to continue. We shouldn't be discouraged. I was discouraged before November 5th, with only raising $2.5 Million, but that changed after the 5th.

Same, November 5th proved the campaign can go all the way with our help.

1000-points-of-fright
11-13-2007, 07:57 PM
I can't wait to see them eat all the cans of spam we send them.