PDA

View Full Version : Caucus delegate calculations boost momentum???

lordindra3
03-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Hello friends of liberty,

As you SHOULD know, politics is ALL about momentum. If you wikipedia super delegates and contested conventions, they talk about bandwagon support (which is the absolute number 1 reason we are not winning).... All the media had to do was pull shenanigans in a few states and fraud wasnt even that big of a game changer in later states (not that I dont think it happened, but im sure it wasnt as big as a win or loss in every state after Maine)... The reason there was so much panic in Iowa was that they knew that was our game changer at that point. The media would not allow its self to be embarrased by telling EVERYBODY "dont vote or pay attention to Paul, he has no chance" which is what every single poll tells as the main reason voters vote is electability and the media had to brainwash the US into believing he doesnt have any. When Iowa looked like it was going to us, they had to stop ignoring us and all out lie and smear and then pull fraud at the very end. Santorum NEVER did any better than 2% in any poll in any state, yet after wining Iowa he became the anti Romney. The reason we had 24k IDed voters in NV, was due to pre Iowa caucus support because even my Dad's Boeing GOP club said they would all pull for Paul if and only if he won one of the 1st 4 states and he didnt and they got off the bandwagon. Had we won Maine, we would have won WA. So they cheated us Maine. Had we won WA, we would have won ND, AK and ID, but we lost WA... ITS ALL ABOUT MOMENTUM.....

OK, to my actual question: The only God forsaken chance of us getting momentum and belief power is when they actually count the delegates won in Caucus States. What states will still be up for primaries when we finally have the REAL winners of the some caucus states? We need the media to report that Paul ACTUALLY WON 5-8 states and that will put a HUGE bandwagon momentum burst of life into the campaign. When will we see this???? We need this!

The only other way I can see us getting momentum would be if we litterally dumped $5million into our last caucus state and spend every single day in that states, touring every single county, interview every local news station and beat the blackout just like we did in Iowa, because we were going to win Iowa simply because we had the time and money put into it to counter the media blackout. We DID NOT counter the media blackout in any other states since Iowa and New Hampshire. We would have won New Hampshire had we wont Iowa and then momentum would have been viritually impossible to override at that point.

Indra