PDA

View Full Version : Keep on THE FIGHT!!!

Freedomcandy
03-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Hello people,

First wanna apolagize for some orthograph errors but english is not my first language, and second wanned to thank you all to have populated this forum so much and be so devoted to this great cause!!

As we witnessed the elections for the republican nominees were completely fraudulent, but still, we do not want to stop fighting for our freedom and end those feds.

What can we do?!?!?!?

1 Remember do not go vote for another candidate or nominee or just a party when the presidential final election come write down Ron Paul! (even if they will fraud for sure, but at least do you can say, no I voted Ron, and at the end you will see some magic will happen!;;))

2 Organize Massive protest and Ron Paul events even more than before (gonna go more in details after down the post)

3 Do not get discouraged but take it as a challenge even more, WHAT DID YOU EXPECTED THAT A SOCIETY THAT MAKES BILLION DOLLARS A MOTH WOULD HAVE JUST LET GO A CONTINENT SO PROSPEROUS OVER VOTES?!?! FOR THEY YOU ARE JUST MONEY!!! A NUMBER, YOU ARE JUST LITTLE ANTS TO BURN!!! THEY WILL DO ANYTHING FOR KEEP THERE POWER GOING, AND IF THIS COUNTRY BECOMES FREE AND SHOW THE BALLS FOR GO AGAINST SUCH PEOPLE, THE WHOLE WORLD BECOME FREE!! RON PAUL KNOW IT, THEY KNOW IT, YOU KNOW IT!!!!

DO NOT STOP FIGHTING!!!!! WE ARE JUST AT THE BEGINNING!!

4 Again do not get discuraged, this happened before in history with religions, and people fought until the last bit and they succeeded!!! it happened also with colonies and see how the fathers took care of it!! they fought until the end, AND THEY SUCCEEDED!!

Now what kind of events to organize!

Well first if you have any idea, even if you think is stupid, post it! SUGGEST IT!!!

I have one here:

As Ron Paul said HE KNEW THAT IF A REVOLUTION HAD TO COME, THERE MUST BE MUSIC AND PEOPLE. And this happened before, woodstock, berlin wall fall, and many more!!!

Now why don't group up musicians (famous, non famous, and local bands) and make huge events all around the country locally!

Example:

We put a volunteer form for this massive events and we search for coordinators volunteer that organize the events or help will all the organizations and we do this with all the states.

Let's take Wisconsin for example, me and other 8 volunteers (example number) choose the major citiy of Wisconsin to organize this even, like let's take Madison, on march 7 we start at 10 am and finish at 10 am day after.

So all people from Wisconsin will go to Madison and enjoy the even, at the same time, let's say Bob organize with other people the same event in Phoenix Arizona since Bob is from Arizona, then throu all Paul websites and the super revolution pack website we stream them all!!!

Imagine!! ALL MAJOR CITIES OF THE US HOSTING 51 EVENTS!!!OR MORE!! AT THE SAME TIME!!!

I know you would say and the founds where do we find the founds!!!

well for this we will propose a fundraising campaign anyone has suggestions please feel free...

Hope you got the idea, I will try to organize it more and let you know.

My idea is just at the beginning I just thought about it and spitted out, so feel free to modify add stuff , propose and organize!!!

WE WILL BE SO MANY WE WILL ROCK THE SHIT OUT THE US...( LOL SORRY THE VULGARITY)

WE WILL LET THEM KNOW, THEY MUST FEAR US AND NOT TRY TO DOMINATE US OR FRAUD US LIKE THEY HAVE BEING DOING THE PAST 100 YEARS!!!

SO LET'S NOT DESPAIR!!!! EVEN THE MOST CRAZY IDEA CAN TURN INTO A GENIUS ONE!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL YOUR TIME!