PDA

View Full Version : THE WINNING STRATEGY!

jointhefightforfreedom
03-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Real Strategy is gonna be exposing How primaries really work.

IT IS ALL ABOUT DELEGATES!

The Popular vote means nothing in the primary. And i believe 90% of america does not understand how the primary voting process works period!

The Real change will be when we take away the GOP Power this election because of our REAL delegate Count.

The system the gop has is designed so the establishment can choose who they want as nominee regardless of popular vote.

The sheeple 90% of america thinks that when they vote in the primary it is counted for their candidate, but reality is it means nothing!

ask yourself this?

Why is their unbound delegates in MANY MANY States at the precinct level in the 1st place?
Why aren't all delegate bound from the beginning proportional to the popular vote?

In Many States
example: popular Vote is 100% Romney
only Ron Paul supporters stay for precinct meeting = All Delegates are Ron Paul delegates!

The rules of the GOP Game are #1 created from a private organization
#2 The rules have been done this way so that if the populous votes for say Ron Paul 100%
then all they have to do is prey on the ignorance of the system and get the delegates behind the scene!

This is why we can Win this!
This is why we need to hold steadfast!
This is why Ron Paul has probably Won majority in delegates in 7 or 8 states!
If we ended up with all Last place finishes in popular vote and gain 500+ delegates We will have exposed the Crooked System to the masses period!

a couple questions to pose for brokered convention.

what if All RP delegates Literally refuse to vote anything but Paul bound or unbound?
Delegate need to be prepared to Incite Revolution , a coup d'état at the convention if yo will the nation has never seen before!

ABSOLUTE REFUSAL to vote anything But Paul regardless of the Rules Would Send a Message to the PEOPLE !
The 2 party system is broken!
it is Corupt
and Most importantly

IT just might Wake People up to Believe again that you can take your government back when it gets out of control, You can do something!

The black panther party walked into a corrupt federal court in the 60's armed with Shotguns peacefully.
And justice was preserved by show of force!

less then 20% of the population fought the revolution and gave us our Country!
In the delegate process We will have at least 20% if not a takeover. in delegates
We can use this to really Start the Revolution.
IMO we have 2 choices!

Put up with the destruction of our way of life!
or Revoltution!
We either win with the only candidate on both sides that follows the Founding Document of our country.

Or Start a Revolution at the GOP Convention!

The shot that will be heard around the world!

Let it be said we did nothing !!

jointhefightforfreedom
03-07-2012, 01:56 PM
who's with me bump !

Revolution9
03-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Pay attention to what he says in the OP. Put on your goddamned thinking caps and toss the dunce cone with the MSM badge on it. We win either way. Their ranks get split and the pincer movement starts. They have no choice in this in folks don't give up.

Rev9

Lisa100
03-07-2012, 03:56 PM
I agree with a lot of the OP. It is ridiculous that there are so many unbound delegates. But I remember in 2008 how they gave a lot of Hillary's delegates to Obama, and the MSM did not discuss it. It was outrageous.

agaiziunas
03-07-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm starting to believe the whole concept of "bound" or "pledged" delegates is a myth... as an elected delegate you can vote for whoever you like, whenver you like, on whatever round of voting you like.

The MSM, GOP chairmen, GOP officials, etc.. they'll all try to feed you a blue pill and say "its' against the rules" or "state law" or some crap. Have been doing a lot of digging today, can't find any of it.

Started a thread on this.. but I think has a lot to do with this thread because ABSOLUTELY -- #1 goal = DELEGATES. Run as Ron Paul delegates... all filled up? Run as Santorum, Romney, Gingrich delegates... fill them all..

FILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!! :-)

(the thread i was talking about: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?365783-quot-Bound-quot-delegates-are-a-MYTH-RP-takes-it-ROUND-1 )

jointhefightforfreedom
03-07-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm starting to believe the whole concept of "bound" or "pledged" delegates is a myth... as an elected delegate you can vote for whoever you like, whenver you like, on whatever round of voting you like.

The MSM, GOP chairmen, GOP officials, etc.. they'll all try to feed you a blue pill and say "its' against the rules" or "state law" or some crap. Have been doing a lot of digging today, can't find any of it.

cause there is no law about it period ! This is PRIVATE PARTY rules.

but there is no rule either

parocks
03-07-2012, 10:24 PM
cause there is no law about it period ! This is PRIVATE PARTY rules.

but there is no rule either

If you did that, what would people do? Private party rules which mean what?