PDA

View Full Version : Campaign supplies

jbauer
03-07-2012, 01:24 PM
What should we do with them? Is there anyone out there that has a primary/caucus far enough away (time-wise) that I can send you what we have? Will you actually do something with them?

We have probably 20ish homemade signs made out of tyvek. (4’ x 3’) we used wood posts and staples to put them up. I would prefer not to ship the posts. We have probably 15ish blue yard signs from the official campaign (they got it to TN a week ago by the way) I believe we still have a bunch of flyers and we might have some information grids about the canadits. I don’t really want to send them individually but would be willing to send them to one person or group that is willing keep up the good fight!!!

We unplug one person from the machine at a time!!!!

Mr. Perfidy
03-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Send them to NJ man! PM Captain Shays; we have a population density similar to Hong Kong, we can guarantee maximum exposure for every little sign that just wants some attention.

sailingaway
03-07-2012, 01:27 PM
There may be someone who needs them earlier, but there is a grass roots office with phonebank etc in Venice, California, if no one earlier/closer needs them.... Our primary isn't until June. Maybe some earlier state should have priority. But for what it is worth, here's the address:

LA Liberty HQ / Ron Paul LA HQ, 1728 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California, United States

Johnsgoat
03-09-2012, 09:42 AM
We could use whatever you're willing to give in New York, our primary is April 24. This is our meetup group http://www.meetup.com/ronpaulliberty/ and we can pay postage.

JamesButabi
03-09-2012, 09:48 AM
We still have our primary here in RI late April. I would be more than happy to put these to good use. My stash is always getting smaller and replenished.