Blueskies
03-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Anyone have any info on this?

http://aid-society.org/

Any link to the NIA?

chia51
03-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Blueskies,

I am right there with you on this site. From my digging around, the site was created yesterday the 6th of March, the website itself is an absolute joke and the only thing that I really get from the website is that it is a website front just to attack BVSN and NIA with a possible FED Central Bank connection, since they are all about mentioning the CB and how deflation is the Feds #1 concern.

I've also lost/down quite a bit since BVSN took a dive due to the shenanigans that this AIDS "society" is pulling on people.

Its also really fishy that the same day the site is created, they attack NIA/BVSN, every stock market watch website on the net it seems picked up the story from this brand new site, just like that?!?, I must say B MFing S.

Here is the whois on the site:

REGISTRY WHOIS FOR AID-SOCIETY.ORG
Domain Name: aid-society.org
Updated: 1 second ago - Refresh

Registrar: Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR)
Status: CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED, CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED, TRANSFER PROHIBITED, ADDPERIOD

Expiration Date: 2013-03-06 01:41:09
Creation Date: 2012-03-06 01:41:09
Last Update Date: 2012-03-06 12:38:54

Name Servers:
ns1.mdnsservice.com
ns2.mdnsservice.com
ns3.mdnsservice.com
See aid-society.org DNS Records

Information Updated: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 19:32:44 UTC

onlyrp
03-09-2012, 11:16 AM
LOL, I suspect it's the same people, or at least with the same agenda, pump stocks with fearmongering. I like the name AIDS and how they don't seem to realize "association + society" is redundant.