PDA

View Full Version : Disenfranchised voters turn to the legal system for recompence.

Liberty4life
03-06-2012, 10:46 PM
After a down and dirty primary furious voters are up in arms about the rampant voter fraud, barely trying to hide their cheating the establishment once again hands the people a steaming pile of crap. And pretty much dares them to say or do anything about it.
Some voters decided this has gone on long enough and started a grassroots effort to reign in voter fraud.
Precincts where there were obvious discrepancies got the most attention in their all state encompassing effort to root out the cheaters.
"Cheating is anti-American" one bearded old man was saying, "And not only that, when it leads to treasonous acts, its worthy of the death penalty, this is much worse that just killing one person, this is murdering a nation"
I don't care what they say, I'm supporting Ron Paul, hes my President." He went on.
"Not only that but, even if He doesn't get elected, we know it was stolen right in front of our eyes, we will never forget this."

"From this day forward I swear unending hostilities towards the enemies of freedom" L4l

rockerrockstar
03-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Good if they find fraud maybe they can make them revote and investigate the other states too since if there is fraud in one state there could be in all states.

kill the banks
03-06-2012, 10:55 PM
where did this happen ?

Liberty4life
03-06-2012, 10:58 PM
One guy was seen on his facebook page, a grizzled old guys poking at the keys, I peered across his shoulder and saw over 1000 friends.
"I tell you what, this ain't over, you get my rocksalt down from the shelf Mildred" He was saying poking away as fast as he could.
He was starting a facebook group dedicated to rooting out voter fraud.
With this kind of participation on a grass roots level the great powers are peering around at their backside.