PDA

View Full Version : i hope the following people will always be remembered for being traitors to liberty

satchelmcqueen
03-06-2012, 07:27 PM
these people were supposed to be legit and real to the liberty movement. i hope none of us ever forget how they turned their backs on us and freedom for a high seat in the public and government offices/minds.

sarah palin.... i never really liked her, but she claimed to be real and supported ron pauls ideas to a degree and also buddied up with rand. she could have endorsed ron and helped him win. instead she choose to be silent. she could have gain ron tons of support.

michelle bachman......same as sarah palin. if it werent for ron paul she might not have even won here office. she was even praising ron just a few years ago at a speaking engagemnet with ron on stage with her. she turned her back on ron and the movement and even called ron dangerous.

add more to the list. i to pissed to continue....:mad:

RDM
03-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Jim DeMint for not endorsing Ron Paul.

FCArchitect
03-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Today I'll add Ohio, Georgia, VIRGINA, Vermont, Tenn.,Mass. what a bunch of sheep.

Cabal
03-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Neither Palin or Bachmann were ever part of the liberty movement--they were always part of the GOP take-over of the liberty movement.

TruthisTreason
03-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Politics... Re-load come back stronger!

matt0611
03-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Sarah Palin is pretty much a phony. But she held the keys to this election in her hands. I'm convinced if she somehow came out and told the tea party to rally around Ron Paul we would be ahead right now.

Its sad to think that she alone had in her hands the power to begin the start to turn this country around but she turned out to have no principles at all.

I'll never forgive her for this.

kahless
03-06-2012, 08:36 PM
sarah palin.... i never really liked her, but she claimed to be real and supported ron pauls ideas to a degree and also buddied up with rand. she could have endorsed ron and helped him win. instead she choose to be silent. she could have gain ron tons of support.

She did not remain silent and worse, endorsed Gingrich.

otherone
03-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Politics is a team sport, bitches.....

mosquitobite
03-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Sarah Palin is pretty much a phony. But she held the keys to this election in her hands. I'm convinced if she somehow came out and told the tea party to rally around Ron Paul we would be ahead right now.

Its sad to think that she alone had in her hands the power to begin the start to turn this country around but she turned out to have no principles at all.

This.
This.
This.

cindy25
03-06-2012, 08:46 PM
these people were supposed to be legit and real to the liberty movement. i hope none of us ever forget how they turned their backs on us and freedom for a high seat in the public and government offices/minds.

michelle bachman......same as sarah palin. if it werent for ron paul she might not have even won here office. she was even praising ron just a few years ago at a speaking engagemnet with ron on stage with her. she turned her back on ron and the movement and even called ron dangerous.

Bachmann and Palin both said nice things in the past couple of days

the biggest addition to your list: Harry Truman; he decided, against all sane advice, to recognize Israel. if not for Israel Bachmann and Palin would both have been on board

GeorgiaAvenger
03-06-2012, 08:48 PM
That former staffer....whats his name...Bitterman?

GeorgiaAvenger
03-06-2012, 08:48 PM
No its Eric Dondero

Don Lapre
03-06-2012, 08:49 PM

haha

That is hilarious.

You sound like the confused, outraged, used, cuckolded boyfriend of Paris Hilton.

"After all I've given? I can't believe the little bitch goes out on me!!

Soon as J. McLame tabbed Palin as his VP it was OBVIOUS that she was gonna be just another establishment playah.

If not, she never would have gotten that gig.

mosquitobite
03-06-2012, 08:50 PM
haha

That is hilarious.

You sound like the confused, outraged, used, cuckolded boyfriend of Paris Hilton.

"After all I've given? I can't believe the little bitch goes out on me!!

Soon as J. McLame tabbed Palin as his VP it was OBVIOUS that she was gonna be just another establishment playah.

If not, she never would have gotten that gig.

Tell that to the teo-cons...

satchelmcqueen
03-06-2012, 08:57 PM
true to me and you, but to the masses, they were for liberty. i guess thats what i meant.
Neither Palin or Bachmann were ever part of the liberty movement--they were always part of the GOP take-over of the liberty movement.

kuckfeynes
03-06-2012, 09:11 PM
The Tea Party was never about liberty, except in its very infancy.
The second it became something separate from Ron Paul, it stopped being about liberty and started being just anti-tax.
Being against perceived tyranny is easy and natural, being for liberty takes some effort of thought... Hence the kind of people that flocked to it.

My answer... The whole Reason/CATO/LP scene.
Thankfully they probably just plain won't be remembered.

moderate libertarian
03-06-2012, 10:27 PM
i hope the following people will always be remembered for being traitors to liberty

All these names are war monger neocon puppies, in my view these dopes were non starters to begin with.

Tudo
03-06-2012, 10:32 PM

How about every fking neocon in the gop? ( and supporter )

A Son of Liberty
03-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Let's face it: this was always an up-hill battle; the sad truth is, most of our fellow countrymen are either enamored with the state from one perspective or another, or are utterly blinkered and uninformed or BOTH.

We're up against not only this general population, but the political machine of the U.S. government, AND the mass media. It's like holding the ocean back with a broom. It's no wonder that we and Ron are thought to be crazy.

And yet, we must continue to stand there, sweeping back the waves; for, let it not be said that we did nothing.

speciallyblend
03-07-2012, 05:21 AM
the gop minus rand and a few liberty republicans add them all to the list!

Feeding the Abscess
03-07-2012, 05:26 AM
The Tea Party was never about liberty, except in its very infancy.
The second it became something separate from Ron Paul, it stopped being about liberty and started being just anti-tax.
Being against perceived tyranny is easy and natural, being for liberty takes some effort of thought... Hence the kind of people that flocked to it.

My answer... The whole Reason/CATO/LP scene.
Thankfully they probably just plain won't be remembered.

Shit, it wasn't even anti-tax, that at least would have been a principled objection. It became anti-democrat. :(

catdd
03-07-2012, 08:21 AM
I think what's hurting RP most is the non-stop barrage of warmongering and fearmongering coming from the MSM. One thing I've realized by working with and discussing politics with average folks down in Tn, is that the louder the war drums beat the more fanatical the support for Israel becomes - and that is driving unwitting voters right into the hands of neoconservative fascists like Santorum who are feeding on all the propaganda. I'm sure Palin managed to hijack and corrupt the TP using those same tactics. But RP can't reverse himself and say we should now bomb Iran and continue donating vast sums of money and arms to Israel - he has too much integrity for that. I'm afraid we will not break 15% in the remaining Bible Belt States unless we find an answer.

CharlesTX
03-07-2012, 08:27 AM
I blame the whole "go along to get alongers".

thetruthhurtsthefed
03-07-2012, 08:29 AM

exactly!

azxd
03-07-2012, 08:37 AM

Totally wrong ... She helped steal the name for the GOP, and those from the original movement would not listen to her, even if she promised the World.
Remember,
She came out of nowhere to run with McCain.

azxd
03-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Tell that to the teo-cons...Love it !!