PDA

View Full Version : We are making waves - The talking points have been issued

daviddee
11-13-2007, 04:36 PM

JMann
11-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Not only do I remember the Buchanan/Hitler comparison, I remember SNL doing a piece with the Buchanan actor made up to look like Adolph. It is what people with limited skills do when they can't win. They just call you a Nazi or Hitler. People fail to remember it is Buchanan that put an African-American female on his ticket.

OReich
11-13-2007, 04:49 PM
The last two will be discounted in a second, thanks to his message actually getting out (CNBC loves Paul). The first one, specfically the anti-semitism will be shot down very soon, because he has a clear message that's getting out as far as non-interventionism, not anti-Zionism. And as far as blacks, well, I still don't understand how incompetent his office had to be to allow that essay to be published. I sincerely believe Ron Paul isn't a racist only because of my understanding and admiration of his character.

Oh, and I don't care if anyone thinks this is racist or not, its actually JUST a compliment of blacks: i remember reading polls that show blacks r disproportionately suspicious that 9/11 was an inside job. im not personally a 9/11truther, but that's very similar to arabs and ppl around the world being more suspicious. y? i 100% believe its becuz blacks dont tend to be under the same pressure as whites to take pride in and trust their govt. and good for them, its the right approach to take. i honestly believe blacks will be more likely to trust and understand ron paul's message that the federal reserve system is a scam. y? they feel unrepresented and screwed. in other words, they understand the true nature of govt and especially secretive/corporate govt, while most countrymen r blinded by pride.

(I know this doesn't represent all blacks, and obviously not all nonblacks are blinded by pride; but there is correlation. And it's not genetic differences that caused this, its the logical and predictable social consequences of what happened to blacks in this country)

Furis
11-13-2007, 04:53 PM
I expect more attacks on US not on Dr. No.

We are an easier target than Ron hes been in politics for 20+ years and is ready for those attacks.

framecut
11-13-2007, 04:57 PM
This week marks a very important milestone in the Ron Paul campaign.

Starting this week the full on smear campaign has started.

Fully expect:

1. Ron Paul is a racist/anti-Semite/anti-Christ/terrorist
2. Ron Paul's ideas are radical
3. Ron Paul's policies will cause you financial and physical harm.

We are being branded as radicals, revolutionaries, and a threat to "national security"

The AIPAC press is pushing their new bites to their shills (Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, et al). The easiest way to identify who is a shill is to watch how quickly the same people who never spoke of Ron Paul (seriously) now paint him as a national security threat and a threat to Israel.

This entire process is what was used on Pat Buchanan leading up to his victory in NH. After he won in NH it was a constant bombardment of negative ads... paid for by AIPAC/ADL/JDL/etc. Remember the Adolf Hitler cartoons??

Hopefully this time will be different... We did not have the internet last time...

-dd

Forgot to add:

#4 Ron Paul believes 9/11 was an inside job.

daviddee
11-13-2007, 04:58 PM

Lord Xar
11-13-2007, 05:20 PM
This week marks a very important milestone in the Ron Paul campaign.

Starting this week the full on smear campaign has started.

Fully expect:

1. Ron Paul is a racist/anti-Semite/anti-Christ/terrorist
2. Ron Paul's ideas are radical
3. Ron Paul's policies will cause you financial and physical harm.

We are being branded as radicals, revolutionaries, and a threat to "national security"

The AIPAC press is pushing their new bites to their shills (Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, et al). The easiest way to identify who is a shill is to watch how quickly the same people who never spoke of Ron Paul (seriously) now paint him as a national security threat and a threat to Israel.

This entire process is what was used on Pat Buchanan leading up to his victory in NH. After he won in NH it was a constant bombardment of negative ads... paid for by AIPAC/ADL/JDL/etc. Remember the Adolf Hitler cartoons??

Hopefully this time will be different... We did not have the internet last time...

-dd

Yes... I am noticing this.. they are starting to get afraid, seriously. AIPAC and their associates do NOT want anybody getting in the way of their middle east and open border/nau plans.

Beck and Hannity and even AL Rantel will start -- they are alll starting the rhetoric to a high degree...... and no coincidence, all of these shills LOVE and SUPPORT this war on "terror" and most, if not all - of the bloggers and online mags are just AIPAC agenda supporters. Just do a "whois" on network solutions and see who owns the sites.. or just check the writers name and "past" stances.. you will ALWAYS see a trail.

Dequeant
11-13-2007, 05:30 PM
At least he won't let them redefine "privacy".

With the current government, they will just keep putting more tools in his chest to use against them. Ron just has to stay current. I have only heard him speak of the new privacy issue once.

jm1776
11-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Things are looking good. Pretty well moving into the final attack stage before: "...and then you win"
:)