PDA

View Full Version : What if Ron Paul is Marginalized in Tampa? What do we do?

speciallyblend
03-06-2012, 03:35 PM
I know what we do Change The National Debate Stage, follow me here. If they truly do not nominate Ron Paul 2012. Then we send a loud and clear message to the dnc/gop by taking just 5-10% of the ron paul supporters gop or indy/dem( very doable) and put Gary Johnson on the National Debate Stage against the status quo obama/romney. This in my eyes is a great plan b. 15% is all he needs to be on the debate stage nationally.In some polls i have seen gary at 10% I see 3 possible scenarios for 2012, Ron Paul 2012 gop, a possible paul/johnson combo as 3rd party or gary johnson pulling votes running 3rd party as we spread our message on a national stage in the gop and outside of the gop! Ron Paul 2012

ps for the johnson haters it isn't even about gary if you think about the big picture of putting a liberty candidate on the national debate stage against obama/romney(status quo):toady:

edit this is how you hold the gop establishment accountable even if ron paul is ignored and marginalized.

azxd
03-06-2012, 03:48 PM
They always marginalize Ron ... Just keep doing the same thing.

pauliticalfan
03-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Use our SuperPACs to screw the GOP.

thoughtomator
03-06-2012, 03:56 PM
We punish both the GOP and the Dems by letting the Dems win it, and get stuck holding the bag on the inevitable currency collapse.

azxd
03-06-2012, 03:59 PM
We punish both the GOP and the Dems by letting the Dems win it, and get stuck holding the bag on the inevitable currency collapse.I kind of hope that isn't plan B

RickyJ
03-06-2012, 04:01 PM
We punish both the GOP and the Dems by letting the Dems win it, and get stuck holding the bag on the inevitable currency collapse.

Letting the Dems win it?

THEY ARE ALL DEMS!

NO ONE BUT RON PAUL!

What will it take for people to get that simple message. Ron Paul is getting my vote for President of the USA in November regardless if he is the Republican nominee or not!

speciallyblend
03-06-2012, 04:03 PM
I kind of hope that isn't plan B

yeah i hear ya, but wouldn't that be a game changer just putting a person on the national debate stage at the movements will? I will continue to reclaim the gop of course but it would be a game changer. Though i still cannot absolutely rule out what ron paul would do if not nominated:)

speciallyblend
03-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Letting the Dems win it?

THEY ARE ALL DEMS!

NO ONE BUT RON PAUL!

What will it take for people to get that simple message. Ron Paul is getting my vote for President of the USA in November regardless if he is the Republican nominee or not!

all you have to do is support gary and what you do in the voter booth is between you and ron paul:) the idea is to put someone on the national debate stage even after the gop ignores ron paul. think about no help from media, just grassroots demanding liberty on a national stage after all the lies and corruption from establishment.

NOBP No One But Paul:)

Sullivan*
03-06-2012, 04:06 PM
How about we just concentrate on getting Paul's number above 15% nationally, and then we'll worry about what to do with it later? Last time I checked we had a pretty long ways to go to even THINK about being on stage with the other two if Paul doesn't get the nomination.

thoughtomator
03-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Johnson is a good deal better than the others but he doesn't really get it, especially on the economics side.

speciallyblend
03-06-2012, 04:09 PM
How about we just concentrate on getting Paul's number above 15% nationally, and then we'll worry about what to do with it later? Last time I checked we had a pretty long ways to go to even THINK about being on stage with the other two if Paul doesn't get the nomination.

not the point of the thread and we can still win colorado for ron paul and the gop nomination and i clearly stated that in the op first option clearly says Ron paul 2012 gop. No one is saying give up. No reason not to build a stacked deck to counter the fixed gop establishment deck! The more ammo in tampa the better!

i firmly believe ron paul supporters can chew gum and walk at the same time!

NidStyles
03-06-2012, 04:52 PM
I'm moving to another country. That's what I'm doing.

Bosco Warden
03-06-2012, 05:31 PM
NO ONE BUT PAUL!!!!!!

http://nobullblogger.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/ron-paul-revolution.jpg

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Johnson gives RP the libertarian slot, or he is not really on the side of liberty, IMO.

speciallyblend
03-06-2012, 11:43 PM
gary johnson 2012 since ron paul is not running 3rd party and the gop is clueless!