PDA

View Full Version : Fox: "Trailing in the polls, will Ron Paul lanch Independent Run"

Esoteric
03-06-2012, 01:01 PM
on Fox News radio. They went over where every candidate is campaigning today, and finished the segment by just asking if Ron Paul will launch an indy run.

I noticed that on primary days, they are especially harsh in marginalizing Ron. Also, since this was on Fox radio, it'll be hard to get the soundbyte.. but it was laughable.

freeforall
03-06-2012, 01:03 PM
The real question is will Romney run 3rd party? :rolleyes:

alucard13mmfmj
03-06-2012, 01:04 PM
How come they dont tell gingrich to do an indy run? Ron is doing slightly better than gingrich. Gingrich's been getting 3rd and 4th for a while now. At least we pulled off a 2nd just recently.

braane
03-06-2012, 01:13 PM
How can someone theorize an Independent run, collaboration with the Romney camp, and no intentions to become president all at once? Only in the media.

Darthbrooklyn
03-06-2012, 01:36 PM
F*** FOX

Liberty74
03-06-2012, 01:40 PM
How can someone theorize an Independent run, collaboration with the Romney camp, and no intentions to become president all at once? Only in the media.

YEP!

And Ron is unelectable but let's launch a nuclear smear and lie attack on him to prevent him from winning Iowa.

Tyler_Durden
03-06-2012, 02:01 PM

Good point: "Will Ron Paul run 3rd party as he allies himself with Romney in order to have a speaking spot at the National Convention to discuss his unelectability?"

kathy88
03-06-2012, 02:02 PM
I was listening to POTUS on XM this morning, and they did a "intro to the super tuesday" elections, and talked about Newt, Mitt and Rick. Not ONE mention of RP at all.

alucard13mmfmj
03-06-2012, 02:06 PM
I was listening to POTUS on XM this morning, and they did a "intro to the super tuesday" elections, and talked about Newt, Mitt and Rick. Not ONE mention of RP at all.

and we criticize russia's election process ^^

Paulistinian
03-06-2012, 02:07 PM
How can someone theorize an Independent run, collaboration with the Romney camp, and no intentions to become president all at once? Only in the media. + rep