PDA

View Full Version : Boost USA Today Readership on Nov 20-21

Angel
11-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Apologies if this has already been suggested.

UtahApocalypse had suggested boosting USA Today's 2.3 mil readership by 500,000. I say go a step further and purchase a couple dozen papers and give them out free to people on the street or coworkers that morning.

At 75 cents a paper, it's an easy investment (especially compared to Mr. Lepard. Thank you!) and every little bit helps.

This is a huge opportunity for the cause brought on by Mr. Lawrence Lepard. Let's chip in and help!

Man from La Mancha
11-13-2007, 04:11 PM
I hope Llepard can handle a little PR, I think he should milk this for all he can get. Not as a pat on the back good guy thing, but every TV or radio or paper interview he can do will give a lot more free PR to Ron's tea party. He can hide in the backround but if it is alright with him when the ad comes out we should all contact every media source about the $100,000 man backing Ron in the USA today. The media loves a human interest story. In fact if it is before the ad more people will look for the ad and it will increase USA Todays circulation. They should run the story just to help themselves.IMO

Great idea about passing out the newspapers.

torchbearer
11-13-2007, 04:13 PM
+1

JenaS62
11-13-2007, 04:15 PM
What's really nice is that many hotels country wide put a copy of USA today in the doorway of each and every hotel room each morning.

Energy
11-13-2007, 04:34 PM
Go to the airport and hand out free copies. Bookmark the ad with a post-it note for people.

MsDoodahs
11-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Leave copies at the fast food joints in your area so folks stopping in for a quick bite sit down and the first thing they see is this wonderful ad!

Also leave a copy at the mechanic's waiting room, the doctor's office, dentist's office, anywhere and everywhere you can think of!

UtahApocalypse
11-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanx for promoting my thought. I would love USA today to have a ton of orders for this. Kinda like what happened with the Ames paper. I agree if you can afford to buy as many copies you can and distribute everywhere.

rasheedwallace
11-13-2007, 05:20 PM
amen!

aknappjr
11-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Money is MUCH better spent donating to Dr. Paul directly!

Angel
11-14-2007, 09:48 AM
If I can get 10 more people to see RP's ad for $7.50, I consider that money well spent. That's the equivalent of me brown bagging it for lunch one day instead of eating out. I definitely plan on donating as well, too.

Maybe USA Today will even be a little kinder to Dr. Paul after he's responsible for selling out their paper on a tuesday or wednesday. Maybe they'll even make the connection that writing good stuff about RP = $$.

Just a thought.