PDA

View Full Version : My First Time Voting For RON!

WilliamShrugged
03-06-2012, 07:40 AM
I have been a Paul fan since 09. I hope turnout goes well today. I live in Ada county but work in Canyon County (Caldwell). So i am not taking my lunch break today, and using a "leave hour early pass" i got a couple weeks back to leave work at 3. The doors open at Taco Bell Arena at 4 and voting starts at 7. I look forward to meeting local Paul supporters and hope we can get Ron his first Win!

anewvoice
03-06-2012, 07:42 AM
+rep, Congrats, and really, it's called Taco Bell Arena?

AdamL
03-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Awesome! Please try to bring any family and friends with you to vote for Ron, too!

WilliamShrugged
03-06-2012, 07:52 AM

Thanks and Yep. BSU plays basketball there. It was called something else before. Idk... i'm new to the state lol. I pretty much moved here, got a job, and registered to vote. Oh and went to a couple Ron Paul meetup groups :D

WilliamShrugged
03-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Awesome! Please try to bring any family and friends with you to vote for Ron, too!

I'm 23 and single and have no family up here. Tried to get a coworker to attend. She lives in a different county and idk if i swayed Ron enough for her to turnout for him.

tsai3904
03-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Do you know how your voting works in Idaho?

You will vote in rounds and after each round, the candidate with the lowest vote total gets dropped. A candidate can only win your county if he gets over 50% of the votes in any round or he wins the final round.

You should think about strategically voting for another candidate in the slight chance that Ron Paul gets knocked out of a round.

Also, did you know that anyone can register to vote at the caucus?

CaseyJones
03-06-2012, 10:13 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFiDoOgRTpk

bronxboy10
03-06-2012, 10:13 AM
I'm 23 and single and have no family up here. Tried to get a coworker to attend. She lives in a different county and idk if i swayed Ron enough for her to turnout for him.

If you can talk to people before hand, mention Ron Paul is non-interventionist, not isolationist. A war should be morally justifiable using the Christian Just War Theory. War should be a last resort. If we go to war, we do it the RIGHT way, declare war through congress or have Congress issue a Letter of Marque and Reprisal, go over there, get it done, and then bring them home.