PDA

View Full Version : Obama to speak during Super Tuesday [Major Address?]

Give me liberty
03-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Well this is odd,Strange and why on Super Tuesday? an easy ticket to his re election maybe by going to war?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/06/politics/obama-press-conference/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

The remarks also come a day after Obama's meeting with Netanyahu

Obama's remarks will come before the pivotal results are tallied from Super Tuesday, the Republican battle for voters in 10 states.

Are we going to war on Tuesday? with Iran?

So what you think on what Obama will say?

Mark37snj
03-06-2012, 03:29 AM
He is gona try and steal the show. Just another one of his irrelevant I need attention press conferences. He will try to lay the foundation for some more crap no one wants. Alot of double talk and rhetoric that won't add up to squat. Basically Obumer will be saber rattling. Throwing more shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Ivash
03-06-2012, 03:36 AM
We will not go to war with Iran on Tuesday. The President is likely just trying to draw some media attention to himself. It is a campaign speech. No biggie.

tod evans
03-06-2012, 03:37 AM
I would just as soon jamb a stick in my eye as listen to this drivel.
There is nothing Obama has to say that I want to hear.

Don Lapre
03-06-2012, 04:11 AM
Probably going to announce that he's not running again in 2012.

LibertyEagle
03-06-2012, 04:16 AM
Probably going to announce that he's not running again in 2012.

Dream on.

Don Lapre
03-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Oh, I don't want him to announce that.

Just saying I think it might possibly be what's said tomorrow.

One way or another, he's not gonna be the dem nominee in 2012.
jmo

pacelli
03-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Some of the CT crowd believe that Iran will be attacked by the end of this week.

Can't give you a link because I heard it on the Micro Effect radio station and their archives are private.

Either way Obama doesn't have the ability to give a "major" address. You have to ditch the cue cards for that.

moostraks
03-06-2012, 07:08 AM
He is gona try and steal the show. Just another one of his irrelevant I need attention press conferences. He will try to lay the foundation for some more crap no one wants. Alot of double talk and rhetoric that won't add up to squat. Basically Obumer will be saber rattling. Throwing more shit at the wall to see what sticks.

lol...When I heard this on the news early this morning my first thought was what an attention whore. I do believe that Obama's picture is under narcissist in the dictionary.

cindy25
03-06-2012, 07:28 AM
Dream on.

Bibi gave him his orders: step down ,and endorse Hillary

on a more serious note, no one ever expected LBJ to step down.

03-06-2012, 07:34 AM
He'll just ramble on about nothing. Remember that whole deal when he wanted to give a speech during the GOP debate. Same idea. Attention whoring.

Bruno
03-06-2012, 07:38 AM
"We must attack Iran" speech?

03-06-2012, 07:45 AM
"We must attack Iran" speech?

If he does, we should organize a protest at the white house with RP signs or even a RP anti-war march on Washington. This has gone way to far, nobody else needs to die because they might be building a nuke.