Primbs
11-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Big surprises ahead.

http://leboutillier.blogspot.com/

or

http://www.newsmax.com/john_leboutillier/hillary_giuliani/2007/11/12/48725.html

nwfla4ronpaul
11-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah I do hope the American People are smart enough to see through these prepackaged candidates sold by the MSN.

Richard
11-13-2007, 04:19 PM
I am from New Zealand...
there was a headline here on TV news that said Guiliano in trouble..I think it may have been referring to the arrest of his campaign guy for mob connections ..and it was inferring that there may be connections from Guiliano as well.
As for Hillary well if you read Wantagate thread you will see she is likely to be arrested soon. The bush clinton crime money management is going to include her.That story is developing now not that your media outlets up there write about it yet.
Also there is talk that her Childrens fund was funded from incorrect sources...

The information in the links above is detrimental to both but neither is as serious as what is unfolding now.

Ron will be the clean up man...wait and see!!!

Syren123
11-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Okay Richard...you are now our source for real news since you know the situation up here.

We would be the LAST country in the world to know Hillary was finally being cuffed, fingerprinted and mugshot.

Richard
11-13-2007, 04:35 PM
mock if you like but we see different slants on news than you get....and it is obvious Fox and CNN do not bother with the non mainstream views...in fact they promote the mainstream( which I assume own shares in them) so much that it becomes gospel.
I think thats shown adequately in how hard it has been for Ron to get traction in the mainstream.

Read worldreports.org and you will see the precariousness of bush/clinton and the cheney impeachment. ..a British perspective.

It hardly features in your news outlets

Syren123
11-13-2007, 04:37 PM
mock if you like but we see different slants on news than you get....and it is obvious Fox and CNN do not bother with the non mainstream views...in fact they promote the mainstream( which I assume own shares in them) so much that it becomes gospel.
I think thats shown adequately in how hard it has been for Ron to get traction in the mainstream.

Read worldreports.org and you will see the precariousness of bush/clinton and the cheney impeachment. ..a British perspective.

It hardly features in your news outlets

I am not mocking! I'm being serious!! I know you are absolutely right.

CelestialRender
11-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Aye, both major campaigns are seriously flagging this week.

But really our concern is the Republicans, and the news is loving us this week. Rudy lost his lead in NH, and never bothered with Iowa, which means he may lose both early primaries. BUT he still has the most national support, and isn't riding on a bubble of his own cash. SO we're going to see a serious slug-fest between Romney and Giuliani. Not to mention Huckabee's rising star.

Do the neocons realize that they're giving up their control with this in-fighting? I guess not.