PDA

View Full Version : Linda Lagana of NH did the advertisement. Support her.

llepard
11-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey everyone.

If you like the advertisement it is due to Linda Lagana, a meet up organizer in NH.

She is a real graphic design pro and needs business.

PM me if you want her contact info. I do not want her to get flooded with emails.

She deserves huge Kudos for making, in my opinion, a killer advertisement.

LWL

Menthol Patch
11-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks Linda Lagana! The ad was AWESOME!

bbachtung
11-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey everyone.

If you like the advertisement it is due to Linda Lagana, a meet up organizer in NH.

She is a real graphic design pro and needs business.

PM me if you want her contact info. I do not want her to get flooded with emails.

She deserves huge Kudos for making, in my opinion, a killer advertisement.

LWL

You should point her over to the New Hampshire Underground's forums, where she will find a wide assortment of oddballs, anarchists, cranks, and small government advocates, most of whom live in NH, and some of whom are involved with organizations and / or companies that would be in need of her services.

http://forum.nhfree.com

JJ2K1
11-13-2007, 03:23 PM
Thanks Linda, you are very talented!

Sematary
11-13-2007, 03:24 PM
The ad REALLY needs to be made more mainstream

constitutional
11-13-2007, 03:26 PM
thank you.

torchbearer
11-13-2007, 03:28 PM
The ad REALLY needs to be made more mainstream

We are trying to become the mainstream. This is a war of ideas... we don't win the war if we aren't trying to make our ideas mainstream.

Lord Xar
11-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Linda has done things for me too!!

She is extremely talented and a jewel to work with.

torchbearer
11-13-2007, 03:29 PM
Have you thought to consider why the value of the dollar has become a big issue? Nov5th plus Ron's message getting attention... all of a sudden, its mainstream.

Sematary
11-13-2007, 03:30 PM
We are trying to become the mainstream. This is a war of ideas... we don't win the war if we aren't trying to make our ideas mainstream.

We are trying to get votes. We can become mainstream AFTER we win the election. In the meantime, we are aiming to get the votes of middle America and some of these ideas SCARE them and don't make sense to them. America is like a virgin, it needs to be broken in slowly. :D

freelance
11-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Great job, Linda. I thought you selected the words carefully, it flowed nicely and it's a beautiful layout.

torchbearer
11-13-2007, 03:35 PM
We are trying to get votes. We can become mainstream AFTER we win the election. In the meantime, we are aiming to get the votes of middle America and some of these ideas SCARE them and don't make sense to them. America is like a virgin, it needs to be broken in slowly. :D

We won't get enough votes until our ideas are mainstream. You are putting the cart before the horse. No one is going to vote for ron paul until his ideas are accepted by the sheeple through repetition in their media source of authority.

Sematary
11-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Have you thought to consider why the value of the dollar has become a big issue? Nov5th plus Ron's message getting attention... all of a sudden, its mainstream.

That is hardly the same as abolish the fed or dump the IRS. Those are NOT mainstream ideas and most people don't even WANT to abolish the IRS - believe it or not. They don't comprehend that the country can survive (and thrive) without an income tax. The entire concept is so foreign to them that they rebel against the idea.

skiingff
Linda Lagana did the newspaper ads for Operation New Hampshire too.

She is a great person and great designer.

Sematary
We won't get enough votes until our ideas are mainstream. You are putting the cart before the horse. No one is going to vote for ron paul until his ideas are accepted by the sheeple through repetition in their media source of authority.

They have to be introduced slowly - and with explanation. This is too abrupt.

torchbearer
11-13-2007, 03:38 PM
That is hardly the same as abolish the fed or dump the IRS. Those are NOT mainstream ideas and most people don't even WANT to abolish the IRS - believe it or not. They don't comprehend that the country can survive (and thrive) without an income tax. The entire concept is so foreign to them that they rebel against the idea.

Then we have already lost the election. get it?

Bertrand
11-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Personally, I think that the ad should be made a little more minstream. As Ron paul supporters, we often forget that there is a mainstream that we must extend a hand to.

I don't think the line about the "Ron Paul revolution" should be in the paper. The revolution stuff can scare people.

Sematary
11-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Then we have already lost the election. get it?

No, we have not. These ideas are FOREIGN to Americans and need to be spoon fed to them. That is how we will win. They will come around but you don't make a sale by forcing the customer to sign on the dotted line. You need to make them see the value of your product and build that product up a little at a time and introduce them to it's features. People WILL come around but not if they are shocked. They will simply shut the message out. Any salesman worth his salt will tell you the same.

Sematary
11-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Personally, I think that the ad should be made a little more minstream. As Ron paul supporters, we often forget that there is a mainstream that we must extend a hand to.

I don't think the line about the "Ron Paul revolution" should be in the paper. The revolution stuff can scare people.

That is what Anita Andrews expressed to us.

Green Mountain Boy
11-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Linda and her husband are awesome and are two of the most dedicated supporters. I met them when I went canvassing with them back in september.

torchbearer
11-13-2007, 03:48 PM
No, we have not. These ideas are FOREIGN to Americans and need to be spoon fed to them. That is how we will win. They will come around but you don't make a sale by forcing the customer to sign on the dotted line. You need to make them see the value of your product and build that product up a little at a time and introduce them to it's features. People WILL come around but not if they are shocked. They will simply shut the message out. Any salesman worth his salt will tell you the same.

Ok, now put your money where your mouth is.. design a mainstream ad, that doesn't lie or mislead people away from what Dr. Paul believes and at the same time sound mainstream(i.e. what the other candidates are saying, since that is what has gotten Dr. Paul this far /sarcasm)... design it, publish it. and fund it.
Free market, your idea is good, people will fund it. Yup,That is a challenge. Prove me wrong and I will admit to being wrong.