PDA

View Full Version : Romney, Paul vie for win in Tuesday Va. GOP primary

sailingaway
03-05-2012, 11:28 AM
http://media.kvue.com/images/romney_paul_merged.jpg

http://www.kvue.com/news/141441093.html

D.A.S.
03-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Good article! Wish we had a shot at a good showing in VA, since we have the rare opportunity to go against Mitt, but I think a 25/75 split with Romney may be the way it's looking right now. Sure would be nice to get a 40/60, but that's a dream.

sailingaway
03-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Good article! Wish we had a shot at a good showing in VA, since we have the rare opportunity to go against Mitt, but I think a 25/75 split with Romney may be the way it's looking right now. Sure would be nice to get a 40/60, but that's a dream.

We have a better chance if people stop saying that and talking people out of showing up.... :p

kill the banks
03-05-2012, 11:50 AM
just GTVO and push the ricky newt voters to stop mitt

D.A.S.
03-05-2012, 11:51 AM
We have a better chance if people stop saying that and talking people out of showing up.... :p

You're telling ME -- I'm always the one saying that people should just SHOW UP and vote their conscience. Mine was only a commentary, not something I'd put into an article obviously, but in this community, we need to be realists. I mean, I knew Ron had no shot in NJ in 2008, but I still voted for him in our primary and wrote him in for the general... So I agree with you -- people need to show up and vote their conscience.

tsetsefly
03-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I would put money on this:

I bet about 20-25% of the people voting tomorrow have no idea they can only vote for Romney or Paul. And will be surprised when they see this in the voting booth... I might even be underestimating it...

Primbs
03-05-2012, 12:14 PM
I live in Virginia and you are probably right. We could use all the volunteers we can get.
I would put money on this:

I bet about 20-25% of the people voting tomorrow have no idea they can only vote for Romney or Paul. And will be surprised when they see this in the voting booth... I might even be underestimating it...