PDA

View Full Version : Powerful New Teaparty07 Video

curtisag
11-13-2007, 02:57 PM
People are really stepping it up for this event. There's a new and awesome video almost every day, it's amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kll9-nR4uVs

ctb619
11-13-2007, 02:58 PM
I've watched that video 75 times. I love it.

krott5333
11-13-2007, 03:00 PM
probably the most powerful video I have ever seen.

I love it.

comment, favorite it, rate it!

ctb619
11-13-2007, 03:02 PM
I'm hoping the creator of the video makes available a high quality version of this piece.

hopeforamerica
11-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Don't forget to rate it 5 stars, make it a favorite, and comment on it! This needs to go viral!!

V4Vendetta
11-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Yesss that video ... i think... is the best!!! Get it to the top of youtube!!!

coboman
11-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Yes, really great video. This is like the fifth thread with it.

Can we have a sticky, or something so that this video can go viral?

GHoeberX
11-13-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm hoping the creator of the video makes available a high quality version of this piece.

I will do that tomorrow or the day after that. I will lower the volume as some people suggested, but I'll keep Bush and the Clintons. Not because I like them or because I think they did a great job (tbh I don't like them), but because they are part of America as well.

ctb619
11-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I will do that tomorrow or the day after that. I will lower the volume as some people suggested, but I'll keep Bush and the Clintons. Not because I like them or because I think they did a great job (tbh I don't like them), but because they are part of America as well.

Wonderful - thank you!

curtisag
11-13-2007, 03:23 PM

Please tell me what the music is from your video? And two huge thumbs up!! You are a true patriot.

GHoeberX
11-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Please tell me what the music is from your video? And two huge thumbs up!! You are a true patriot.

Hans Zimmer - Backdraft Final Theme

Old movie from 1991 ;)

(First 40 seconds is made by Armen Hambar, no where as famous as Hans Zimmer)

constitutional
11-13-2007, 04:07 PM

You should remove them and add some other prominent figure. You are thinking too hard, an average joe watching that video won't be. A total turn off because for one second you have Bush and Clinton's picture under what makes america great and the next second the video is promoting Ron Paul? Weird.

Just offer some good reasons why the other candidates are not a good choice. It's a good video but I would not show it to a person watching it the first time a vid of RP. Ron Paul: A New Hope had done an excellent job hitting all aspects.

nevertheless, great vid.