PDA

View Full Version : Rand and Ron both sent emails saying fundraising critical TODAY for GOTV for Super Tuesday

sailingaway
03-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Here's part of Rand's:

http://ronpaul-2012.org/images/supertuesclickD.jpg

At midnight tonight, my father’s campaign will make the last of their ad buys ahead of Super Tuesday.

Right now – thanks to your support – my father’s Final Push has raised over $742,000.

But with so much on the line, can you help my father reach one million dollars before midnight?

Please do all you can to help.

You see, tomorrow is the last real day of campaigning before voters go to the polls.

So every dollar you contribute today will IMMEDIATELY go to my father’s critical Get-Out-the-Vote (GOTV) Program.

And the last 24 hours are the most critical.

That’s when voters set their plans for Tuesday and finally make up their minds about which candidate they’ll support.

So your generous contribution can make a tremendous impact right now.

After strong finishes in Iowa, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Maine – and even Washington yesterday – the Ron Paul campaign is bracing for more VERY STRONG finishes on Super Tuesday.

And with over 400 delegates at stake, this is the most important day yet for my father’s campaign.

And right now is when the rubber meets the road.

Can you help my father reach one million dollars before midnight?

Please don’t delay. Please don’t expect someone else to carry the load.

Whether it’s $100, $50, $25 – or even just $5 – please be as generous as you can.

Ron Paul is picking up delegates – sometimes below the radar - literally everywhere he goes.

And with Rick Santorum being EXPOSED as just another Big Government, big spending FAKE conservative, it won’t be long until voters realize that Ron Paul is the only true alternative to Mitt Romney . . .

. . . and the ONLY Republican who can take on and DEFEAT President Obama this November.

In short, Ron Paul is the real deal. PERIOD.

But it’s vital you act IMMEDIATELY.

If you haven’t yet given, please contribute as generously as you can right now!

For Liberty,

Constitutional Paulicy
03-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Now this is about as critical as anything I can think of at the moment. I'm donating and I sure hope EVERYONE who can does the same.

PolicyReader
03-04-2012, 05:48 PM
For those who want to make even more out of the value of their donations.
Head over to the Matching Thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?364975-Final-Push-Matching-thread) and get your donation to count double :D

Edu
03-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Bump.

And someone please change title to "Priority:"

anewvoice
03-04-2012, 07:41 PM
For those who want to make even more out of the value of their donations.
Head over to the Matching Thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?364975-Final-Push-Matching-thread) and get your donation to count double :D

That's right, join the game and get free REP!

sailingaway
03-04-2012, 07:42 PM
That's right, join the game and get free REP!

it is kind of confusing in that thread what is going to get a match.

opinionatedfool
03-04-2012, 07:43 PM
FORUM OWNERS/MODERATORS

Is there a way to send a last minute email to all the forum members about fundraising? Also, does anyone know the owners of the Daily Paul. Maybe they could do the same thing?

anewvoice
03-04-2012, 07:46 PM
it is kind of confusing in that thread what is going to get a match.

Yeah, thought something different would be interesting. Small donors chase big donors as a game, not really a matching game now but I'm personally matching $100.

opinionatedfool
03-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!
Amount: $50.00
Transaction ID: 3435666
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-04 19:49:36

alucard13mmfmj
03-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Should I donate like 10 dollars or should I buy 2 Ron Paul signs from the campaign? I don't have any Ron Paul signs and my house will probably be only one with signs on my street XD..

anewvoice
03-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Should I donate like 10 dollars or should I buy 2 Ron Paul signs from the campaign? I don't have any Ron Paul signs and my house will probably be only one with signs on my street XD..

Signs from the campaign are a donation, win-win!

opinionatedfool
03-04-2012, 08:11 PM

I would donate. They need the money. Donating have been kind of down lately because people have been feeling down about the our progress I think.

opinionatedfool
03-04-2012, 08:21 PM
2 hours and 40 minutes left. Have you contacted other supporters? Put a donation link on Facebook? Twitter? Other forums?

PolicyReader
03-04-2012, 08:35 PM
2 hours and 40 minutes left. Have you contacted other supporters? Put a donation link on Facebook? Twitter? Other forums?
What timezone is it keyed from? Just out of curiosity.

IterTemporis
03-04-2012, 08:37 PM
What timezone is it keyed from? Just out of curiosity.

When I donated it came out CST.

opinionatedfool
03-04-2012, 08:55 PM
When I donated it came out CST.

I guess there are about 3 hours left then.

seawolf
03-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Being an Alaskan for 21 years I am so proud that Ron came to the Last Frontier and is speaking right now before what maybe 5,000 screaming Alaskans in Anchorage.

Please Donate to the Final Push for Super Tuesday, even $5 dollars will help!!!