PDA

View Full Version : Supper Brochure Missouri

KMX
03-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Anyone want to pitch in a bit?

I called all last week to WA now I feel obligated to pitch in some how again. ;0)

Anyone ever done the mail thing?

If you don't like the brochure please don't comment. Everyone is free to as they please and pitch in where they want. Thanks.

KMX
03-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Another question. It tells you the amount of "super voters" the precient has. Is that the # of brochures that go out or do they go out to every mail box in the precient? Thanks

runamuck
I think asking for support of the super brochure on these forums is the equivalent of asking Mitt Romney to sign a pledge to not go to war without a declaration.

KMX
sorry for the miss spelling. Long night.....

KMX
03-04-2012, 09:38 AM
LOL run. Thanks.

ghengis86
03-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Not this shit again....

KMX
03-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Any help?

It tells you the amount of "super voters" the precient has. Is that the # of brochures that go out or do they go out to every mail box in the precient? Thanks

specsaregood
03-04-2012, 09:54 AM
so are you a paid shill for those vote-losing brochures?

if not, I dont know why you would want to do business with people that intentionally lied and misled your fellow ron paul supporters. arguably at a loss to the campaign.

KMX
03-04-2012, 09:59 AM
If you don't like the brochure please don't comment. Everyone is free to as they please and pitch in where they want. Thanks.

Just stupid to say it loses votes. Ludacris.

Any help?

It tells you the amount of "super voters" the precient has. Is that the # of brochures that go out or do they go out to every mail box in the precient? Thanks

specsaregood
03-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Any help?

Ah, so they are paying you. How much are you getting for trying to cost Dr. Paul more votes?

KMX
03-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Am I getting paid? Do you have something better to do with your time? I am asking a simple question get off my "junk"

You can't lose a vote by mailing someone a simple brochure. For anyone to think that is sad.

Any help?

MelissaWV
03-04-2012, 10:08 AM

Any help?

Polite advice: You are saying that if someone doesn't like the brochures they should not comment, then asking us the same question over and over about what the brochures/website mean by something. Is there a contact info button on the website? I thought the one guy who was always on here defending the brochures gave out his email address. They would be better able to give you a good answer to your question.

You know the brochures are not generally well-liked here, or you would not have put up the disclaimer :(

specsaregood
03-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Am I getting paid? Do you have something better to do with your time? I am asking a simple question get off my "junk"
You can't lose a vote by mailing someone a simple brochure. For anyone to think that is sad.
Any help?

Still not answering the question.

How about the other question? Why would you choose to do business with people that intentionally lied and misled fellow Ron Paul supporters? Especially since the campaign itself has said the brochures cost us votes. I guess you just like dishonest people and want Paul to lose?

KMX
03-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Who in the campaign said it loses votes? Link? video? proof?

I am asking questions b/c I do not know.

I put up the disclamer to by pass people like you that want to harass someone asking a simple question. I should have just went somewhere else with my question. I have noticed this forum does a bunch of attacking. Bunch of crying babies.

specsaregood
03-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Who in the campaign said it loses votes? Link? video? proof?

I am asking questions b/c I do not know.

I put up the disclamer to by pass people like you that want to harass someone asking a simple question. I should have just went somewhere else with my question. I have noticed this forum does a bunch of attacking. Bunch of crying babies.

Please, you got your answers in the last thread you started on the brochures. Go tell your employer we don't want their filth here.

KMX
03-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Just b/c you have 20K post does not make you right. I have no last thread where I am trying to promote the brochure. I have asked a few simple questions about it.

Stupid people...

specsaregood
03-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Just b/c you have 20K post does not make you right. I have no last thread where I am trying to promote the brochure. I have asked a few simple questions about it.

Stupid people...

pfft, I don't care about post count. The brochures are not welcome here. It seems pretty obvious doesn't it?