PDA

View Full Version : New World Order: Blueprint of Madmen (Full Film)

John F Kennedy III
03-04-2012, 03:45 AM
New World Order: Blueprint of Madmen (Full Film)

Infowars.com
March 3, 2012

Please help to make this video go viral, so we can warn as many people as possible about the real threats we face, and how late the hour is.

A new documentary from Alex Jones definitively declares war against the attempts to control the population through a fear of false dangers. The facts are in– terrorism as a mass threat is a hoax. It is government, and the elite who control it, that pose the real threat to humanity. This new film will serve as evidence to the fact that government is history’s greatest killer– with various regimes claiming more than 262,000,000 unnatural deaths in the 20th Century alone. Now, a 21st century technocratic global corporate tyranny seeks to kill not mere millions but billions– through their superweapons, central banking warfare model and eugenics mindset.

Alex turns the tables on the constant propaganda about a projected enemy. He documents proven academic research in Democide, or Death by Government, demonstrating that the real killers throughout history have always been in government. From Mao in Communist China, Stalin in the U.S.S.R., Hitler in Nazi Germany, Pol Pot under the Khmer Rouge and so many others, governments have killed more than 260 million people in just the last one hundred years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yY6ZFYD9sJo

Original article:
http://www.infowars.com/new-world-order-blueprint-of-madmen-full-film/

P.S. My internet has problems with videos on InfoWars. So instead of cutting the thread off like I usually do and just linking to the rest I copied and pasted the video from youtube.

SL89
03-04-2012, 03:46 AM
On my watch list for Sunday. :) Thanks.

John F Kennedy III
03-04-2012, 04:01 AM
On my watch list for Sunday. :) Thanks.

You're welcome :)

Travlyr
03-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Democide.

John F Kennedy III
03-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Democide.

I never knew that word before. I will use it often though.

Orgoonian
03-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Thank you!

QuickZ06
03-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks, going to watch it later tonight when I got the time.

donnay
03-04-2012, 01:03 PM
I never knew that word before. I will use it often though.

A great word, indeed!

John F Kennedy III
03-04-2012, 01:52 PM
You're welcome. Enjoy :)

Travlyr
03-04-2012, 01:53 PM
A great word, indeed!
Thank You Alex Jones!

BuddyRey
03-05-2012, 02:46 AM
Alex Jones is so much more effective when he uses humor to convey his message than when he lets himself get flustered or angry. Great stuff!

John F Kennedy III
03-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Alex Jones is so much more effective when he uses humor to convey his message than when he lets himself get flustered or angry. Great stuff!

I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

PaulConventionWV
03-05-2012, 03:52 PM

Alex is a great guy. I used to think he was pretty crazy, even when I was a Ron Paul guy, but I guess sometimes it takes anger to show urgency. After all, this isn't a trivial matter, not at all. I can definitely understand when he gets flustered and I think he does a good job either way. I may disagree with him on a few things, but overall he knows his shit and is spot on.

John F Kennedy III
03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Alex is a great guy. I used to think he was pretty crazy, even when I was a Ron Paul guy, but I guess sometimes it takes anger to show urgency. After all, this isn't a trivial matter, not at all. I can definitely understand when he gets flustered and I think he does a good job either way. I may disagree with him on a few things, but overall he knows his shit and is spot on.

^ Das.

impaleddead
03-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Way to use that Oppenheimer footage out of context...when it probably would have better served the presentation to use it in context. Not to mention saying 'most' of the Manhattan project scientists thought the atmosphere would ignite is just plain wrong...mostly everyone thought the bomb wouldn't work at all, Teller iirc was the one who proposed the possibility of the atmosphere igniting and him an Hans Bethe did the calculation over and over again to make sure that was not a possibility. Then there's the CERN miniature black hole destroying the earth non sense, ask a quantum physist if it's possible that you could be randomly teleported to mars and you will get the answer 'yes it is possible' Well for those same reasons it's possible CERN could have destroyed the earth, but you'll never be randomly teleported to mars.

I still love AJ and i know he knows better, but he does sometimes get to blaming science rather then the people funding this research and it really bugs me.

John F Kennedy III
03-05-2012, 06:23 PM
but you'll never be randomly teleported to mars.

Such arrogance :p

impaleddead
03-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Such arrogance :p

Sorry maybe if you hang around for about 1000 to the 1000 years a few of your atoms will make it.

impaleddead
03-05-2012, 06:35 PM
I think it's weird this film is only 40 mins...he definitely has tons more he can followup the points made in endgame with, being all the new evidence unearthed since it's release.

John F Kennedy III
03-05-2012, 06:41 PM
I think it's weird this film is only 40 mins...he definitely has tons more he can followup the points made in endgame with, being all the new evidence unearthed since it's release.

I do find that odd.

Sorry maybe if you hang around for about 1000 to the 1000 years a few of your atoms will make it.

Meh, just pointing out that it is possible. Doesn't mean it is at all likely or that we should worry about it happening.