PDA

View Full Version : Leaked govt. emails imply Osama bin Laden was not buried at sea...

Reason
03-03-2012, 10:14 PM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/106882.html

March 3, 2012
Yet Another Federal Lie Exposed (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/106882.html)

Posted by Lew Rockwell (lew@lewrockwell.com) on March 3, 2012 03:38 PM

Osama bin Laden was not buried at sea in an Islamic ceremony--did anyone believe that tall tale?--but his body was spirited to the giant military mortuary in Dover, DE, on a CIA plane. So say leaked emails from Statfor (http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-emails-stratfor-analysts-didnt-believe-laden-was-buried-at-sea-2012-3), the CIA and foreign intelligence-connected private contractor. (Thanks to Travis Holte)

Voluntary Man
03-03-2012, 10:29 PM
If that.

pcosmar
03-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Well some Body anyway.

I doubt they have any idea where Osama's grave in Afghanistan is.

Dianne
03-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Bin Ladin was killed shortly after 9/11 . Obama's fake killing of Bin Ladin was a joke... even the news media couldn't really make that sound like a real news story, lol. Then the Navy Seal team that purportedly killed Bin Ladin were wiped out.

If you go to youtube ... I won't post it here, but search Benizer Bhutto and David Frost interview which occurred just days before Bhutto's assassination... she says to David Frost that Bin Ladin is dead, and even names the person who killed him. David Frost is not shocked at all... doesn't even say Huhhh? Media knows it, lolol.... Of course, Bhutto was murdered right after that, but funny how downplayed Bin Ladin killing was. Even MSN couldn't keep a straight face on that one.

oyarde
03-03-2012, 11:20 PM
No matter , if they have it at Dover , or Arlington , they will screw it up , mix it up , lose , it , take out with the trash or something .....

Anti Federalist
03-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Well some Body anyway.

I doubt they have any idea where Osama's grave in Afghanistan is.

This

Bin Ladin was killed shortly after 9/11 . Obama's fake killing of Bin Ladin was a joke... even the news media couldn't really make that sound like a real news story, lol. Then the Navy Seal team that purportedly killed Bin Ladin were wiped out.

If you go to youtube ... I won't post it here, but search Benizer Bhutto and David Frost interview which occurred just days before Bhutto's assassination... she says to David Frost that Bin Ladin is dead, and even names the person who killed him. David Frost is not shocked at all... doesn't even say Huhhh? Media knows it, lolol.... Of course, Bhutto was murdered right after that, but funny how downplayed Bin Ladin killing was. Even MSN couldn't keep a straight face on that one.

And this.

Feeding the Abscess
03-04-2012, 12:43 AM

Frost wasn't shocked because she misspoke; she referenced Omar Sheikh, who was the dude responsible for killing Daniel Pearl, in a context of a guy who works with "Islamists" who target journalists and tourists. English isn't her first language, and she crossed up names (she referenced Osama and his son earlier in the interview).

Reason
03-04-2012, 12:46 PM
hmmmm

azxd
03-04-2012, 01:09 PM
I really hope things change for the better before I die.

donnay
03-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Osama Bin Laden died of Marfan syndrome December 2001.

FrankRep
03-05-2012, 07:51 PM
http://thenewamerican.com/images/stories2012/10aMarch/ladenfish-ap.001.jpg

WikiLeaks posted on the Internet emails from intelligence company Stratfor that cast doubt on the U.S. version of Osama bin Laden's death and burial.

Leaked E-mails Suggest bin Laden Not Buried at Sea (http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/11092-leaked-emails-suggest-bin-laden-not-buried-at-sea)

Michael Tennant | The New American (http://thenewamerican.com/)
05 March 2012

=====

Related Article:

WikiLeaks Starts Massive E-mail Dump From Intelligence Firm Stratfor (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/11007-wikileaks-starts-massive-e-mail-dump-from-intelligence-firm-stratfor)

moderate libertarian
03-05-2012, 07:57 PM
This does not help either:

Three senators may have been fooled by fake bin Laden pictures ...
May 4, 2011 ... Three senators may have been fooled by fake bin Laden pictures ... senators who
claimed to have seen images of Osama bin Laden after he ...

www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20059844-503544.html

Their probably would be a growing tuther movement among public on this if turned out Obama or his handlers lied for 2012 election campaign videos.

Indy Vidual
03-05-2012, 08:01 PM
What if WikiLeaks is fake opposition, where does that leave you?

moderate libertarian
03-05-2012, 08:04 PM
That could leave you at Obama's handlers trying to bring it up as 2012 reelection campaign issue when real issue may not be the burial?

Andrew Ryan
03-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Frost wasn't shocked because she misspoke; she referenced Omar Sheikh, who was the dude responsible for killing Daniel Pearl, in a context of a guy who works with "Islamists" who target journalists and tourists. English isn't her first language, and she crossed up names (she referenced Osama and his son earlier in the interview).
This

dillo
03-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Osama Bin Laden died of Marfan syndrome December 2001.

truth

if you chronologically assess the video tapes that contain bin laden interviews you begin to uncover some very disturbing uncertainties.

The video that has him accepting responsibility for 9/11 was found during a raid in december 2011, this of course after he immediately released a video after 9/11 condemning the murder of civilians and denying responsibility. Then, magically we find a fucking video tape in a town during a firefight that has him admitting to it. If I wrote a movie this stupid I couldn't even get B list actors.

Maybe Im wrong, but they way our government goes about concealing and releasing information essentially destroys any credibility they have with me.

anaconda
03-05-2012, 10:08 PM
One would have to be very naive indeed to even believe Bin Laden was present at the "raid."

anaconda
03-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Maybe Im wrong, but they way our government goes about concealing and releasing information essentially destroys any credibility they have with me.

No, you're not wrong. What is surreal is that most people don't seem to have difficulty accepting these brazen lies.

moostraks
03-06-2012, 07:00 AM
truth

if you chronologically assess the video tapes that contain bin laden interviews you begin to uncover some very disturbing uncertainties.

The video that has him accepting responsibility for 9/11 was found during a raid in december 2011, this of course after he immediately released a video after 9/11 condemning the murder of civilians and denying responsibility. Then, magically we find a fucking video tape in a town during a firefight that has him admitting to it. If I wrote a movie this stupid I couldn't even get B list actors.

yep, I don't think you're wrong. The entire story seemed like a means to see just how gullible the americans have become as a whole when it comes to swallowing gov't propaganda.

Tina
03-06-2012, 07:07 AM

Have a source?

Feeding the Abscess
03-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Have a source?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Sheikh

He is most well known for his role in the 2002 kidnapping and murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl. Sheikh Omar Saeed was arrested by Pakistani police on February 12, 2002, in Lahore, in conjunction with the Pearl kidnapping,[4] and was sentenced to death on July 15, 2002[5] for killing Pearl. His judicial appeal has not yet been heard. The delay has been ascribed to his purported links with MI6.[6]

thoughtomator
03-06-2012, 07:22 AM
One would have to be very naive indeed to even believe Bin Laden was present at the "raid."

hear, hear

I'm adding this to the list of things people called me a conspiracy theory crackpot for pointing out (in this case, that the raid and events after were an obvious fraud) that turned out to be right on the mark.

Lishy
03-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Well of course. I don't believe the Navy SEAL story one bit. It just doesn't make sense when you interview the people who lived there.

Osama Bin Laden probably died long before of natural causes.

Of course, if you factor in whether Al-Qaeda was actually responsible for 9/11 in the first place, you get a much different perspective on the scenario as well.

MikeStanart
03-06-2012, 08:25 AM
This was on the Front-page of Drudge for about an hour this morning.

Has suddenly disappeared?

camp_steveo
03-06-2012, 08:36 AM
This seems legit to me. stratfor is a big deal, and they got hacked recently. the messages sound like assumptions though, so it could be denied.

Philosophy_of_Politics
03-06-2012, 08:47 AM
This was on the Front-page of Drudge for about an hour this morning.

Has suddenly disappeared?

DHS monitors Drudge.

NidStyles
03-06-2012, 09:13 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Sheikh

Which does nothing to prove your assertion from before.

oyarde
03-06-2012, 11:53 AM
DHS monitors Drudge. What do they not monitor ?

oyarde
03-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Have a source? What is your avatar ?

jmdrake
03-06-2012, 12:05 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOLz!

I freaking told you so. But most gullible sheeple won't ever see this. The'll watch the Hollywood movie starring "real Navy SEALs" and assume that's the truth.

The man they killed....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Osama_bin_Laden_watching_TV_at_his_compound_in_Pak istan.jpg

was NOT Osama Bin Laden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ixrT01Hnec

And who makes a home video of himself watching TV? And with a shawl wrapped around himself looking old and feeble? Really? :rolleyes:

Edit: Now let's see if Sheriff Joe Arpaio picks this up. I'd bet my SUV against his "anti drug war tank" that he doesn't.

angelatc
03-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Which does nothing to prove your assertion from before.

Well, it's impossible to prove or disprove that she mispoke. However, I also believe that she meant to say "the man that murdered Daniel Pearl" if for no other reason than she later spoke of bin Laden in the present, alive tense. (There are other reasons, like it also makes no sense that Omar Sheikh would kill bin Laden.)

But I've been around here long enough to know that nothing will ever change the mind of a person in these instances, so carry on.

specsaregood
03-06-2012, 12:40 PM
His bones are probably at yale along with geronimo's and used as props in weird rituals by skull and bones members future presidents.

VBRonPaulFan
03-06-2012, 12:55 PM
in other related news, water is still wet, the sky is blue, and herpes doesn't 'stay in vegas'.

i'm inclined to believe that OBL died in the mountains in Afghanistan years ago.

kylejack
03-06-2012, 12:59 PM
I wouldn't buy into that. Stratfor is a joke.

jmdrake
03-06-2012, 01:21 PM

She didn't reference Osama as being alive. She just mentioned his son as being the "son of Osama Bin Laden". Maybe she mis-spoke, but that was one helluva mis-speak. I can see mis-speaking Omar Sheikh for Osama Bin Laden or even Obama for Osama. But Daniel Pearl for Osama? And typically in these situations the journalist in question will correct the person that mis-spoke. Like in this scenario:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

Is Bhutto's "slip" ironclad evidence? Nope. But it's also not ironclad that she meant to say Daniel Pearl. If fact that's a bit of a stretch. Regardless, the idea that the U.S. government would never release conclusive proof of OBL's death in terms of verifiable photographs or video of the raid is quite telling. If those on the right who were so doggedly going after Obama on the birth certificate went after proof of the OBL raid the entire house of cards would come crashing down.