PDA

View Full Version : Did Ron Paul supporters have something to do with this year's primary election calendar?

JasonM
03-03-2012, 09:15 PM
I find it interesting that this year's schedule is much more friendly to Ron Paul's prospects than 2008, and that the process was designed to be far more drawn out this time around. Do you guys think that Ron Paul supporters acting as worker bees in the party infrastructure had something to do with this?

I really hope Super Tuesday ends up as muddled as the election has been so far, with no one getting enough votes.

03-03-2012, 09:16 PM
I find it interesting that this year's schedule is much more friendly to Ron Paul's prospects than 2008, and that the process was designed to be far more drawn out this time around. Do you guys think that Ron Paul supporters acting as worker bees in the party infrastructure had something to do with this?

I really hope Super Tuesday ends up as muddled as the election has been so far, with no one getting enough votes.

No, Mitt Romney had a lot to do with it though... and if you look at '08, Mitt mostly dominated the small caucus and western states.

Thus, they were moved forward this time by Mitt-friendly state GOP organizations. Just so happens, those are also states that we do well in.

Mitt has a good organization sure, but we have a good one too. It's a good correlation, if you will.