PDA

View Full Version : This fight is too important to give up...EVER!

RPit
03-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Second place wouldn't be bad, and I'm certain we came out first in terms of delegates... Fight continues, as much as others are here to win the nomination, I'm here to win America. Every vote we get is in the right direction. Now there are people suggesting they won't take part in the voting and the fight in their own States or the ones about to come...

Here's what I want to tell you:

Obviously you love liberty so much that you hope that your fellow man would be on your side and expect to win, but that is simply not the state of this country.... We didn't lose our liberties in 1 election cycle. We have them eroded for decades if not for a century. The person who I talked to when phonebanking, who visited 60 countries as part of this military experience said it best "These people don't give a shit. America was handed to them as a gift and they are simply riding on it"... We are winning the American future even if the establishment controls the present.

Those who won't go and cast their vote haven't given up on Ron Paul. They have given up on America, the very reason we got here in the first place. Before, Americans took their freedoms for granted and they lost it. Now, they can fight to get it back but they choose to leave the fight.

I will win the future whether you remain or not... For I am a Patriot, not in name only!

Indy Vidual
03-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Don't give up, but do take a break some times. :)

jbuttell
03-04-2012, 11:58 AM
!!

revned
03-04-2012, 12:22 PM
I admit that it is fairly discouraging seeing Ron Paul not get a single win. But what can anyone expect? There has been countless accusations of vote fraud; Carol Paul herself even stated that she believes that a lot of Ron Paul votes had been thrown away and many of the highest GOP officials constantly state that they do not want Ron Paul to embarrass the party by winning in their state. Many people in the media also constantly say they don't even want to see Ron Paul on stage with the other republicans. These statements are a call to arms for state GOP officials to basically manipulate results in the favor of showing Ron Paul's unelectability.

My concern is not to win the election, but to be able to vote for a guy I can actually trust. I want to know that, years down the road, I am not going to regret not having some sort of involvement in this revolution. I already have regrets of not being more involved with the delegate process, but my state is full apparently anyway.

The numbers I am seeing in these primaries and caucuses, however, proves without a doubt that if we were just a tid-bit more organized and persistent, we would without any doubt take a state. All of these second place finishes are wins in my book; especially considering we are taking larger portions of delegates in these states. It would be great if the media completely ignores the fact that we are gaining many delegates all the way to the convention then Ron Paul ends up winning 'secretly'. It would be extremely funny to see how the media would handle that situation and how people would react to how the media handles it.