PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama Will Damning Obama Footage Still Be Released After Breitbart’s Death?

John F Kennedy III
03-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Will Damning Obama Footage Still Be Released After Breitbart’s Death?

Video of young Obama threatened to sink 2012 campaign

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
Thursday, March 1, 2012

Media trailblazer Andrew Breitbart, who single-handedly declared war on the establishment left and won numerous political battles, unexpectedly died this early morning in his Los Angeles home aged 43.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-fRQ2lIQ3Lg

Breitbart’s untimely death has shocked the media world and left some to question whether or not damning footage of Obama in his youth, which Breitbart announced he had obtained only last month, will still be released.

According to some observers, the footage threatened to sink Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” Breitbart told a crowd during a CPAC speech in February, adding that the video shows Obama meeting “a bunch of silver pony tails” like Bill and Bernardine Dohrn (Weather Underground members), who radicalized him.

Breitbart was probably best known for his role in exposing ACORN, a community-based organization with links to the Democratic Party, with the release of undercover videos showing ACORN workers advising people how to hide evidence of prostitution and commit tax evasion.

In recent years, Breitbart became known as a fearless conservative activist, confronting leftist media elites and publicly taking Obama supporters to task.

When placing Breitbart’s tragic early death in the context of the media landscape, it becomes clear that today’s news, allied with James Murdoch’s exit from the UK in the aftermath of the phone hacking scandal, will leave major gaps in the ongoing media tug of war between Rupert Murdoch and George Soros.

Writing that Breitbart was a “happy warrior” whose fight will live on, Big Hollywood carried text Breitbart recently wrote a new conclusion to his book, Righteous Indignation.

I love my job. I love fighting for what I believe in. I love having fun while doing it. I love reporting stories that the Complex refuses to report. I love fighting back, I love finding allies, and—famously—I enjoy making enemies.

Three years ago, I was mostly a behind-the-scenes guy who linked to stuff on a very popular website. I always wondered what it would be like to enter the public realm to fight for what I believe in. I’ve lost friends, perhaps dozens. But I’ve gained hundreds, thousands—who knows?—of allies. At the end of the day, I can look at myself in the mirror, and I sleep very well at night.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Andrew Breitbart’s family and friends at this difficult time.

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/media-trailblazer-andrew-breitbart-dies-aged-43/

Aratus
03-03-2012, 04:26 PM
???things are 50/50 anyway
and sight unseen we might
ask if they are photoshopped
but needed a corpse to look
real? are they real? diid poor
breitbart get waltzed into a
totally messy operation?????

DerailingDaTrain
03-03-2012, 04:50 PM
I highly doubt there is video evidence of Obama meeting with Weather Underground members unless for some reason they were being secretly video taped by a government organization and in that case he wouldn't even be President. Maybe he edited some footage like he always did.

Aratus
03-03-2012, 05:03 PM
remember the almost 100% nutcase "barry the cia agent" rumor about a young 20something
once in the langley door and then out? if the photoshop was not done from FBI mug shots...?
what if they bait breitbart knowing how close to drudge he is and then pull back to spin deep!

DerailingDaTrain
03-03-2012, 05:06 PM
remember the almost 100% nutcase "barry the cia agent" rumor about a young 20something
once in the langley door and then out? if the photoshop was not done from FBI mug shots...?
what if they bait breitbart knowing how close to drudge he is and then pull back to spin deep!

huh?

smithtg
03-03-2012, 05:18 PM
they are going to release the films they said in on hannity

old news

alucard13mmfmj
03-03-2012, 10:15 PM
It is probably nothing.. same hype like Gingrich's wife.