PDA

View Full Version : They Are Scared!!

Savvy Jack
03-03-2012, 01:30 PM
http://www.peachpundit.com/2012/03/03/a-word-of-warning-for-those-wanting-to-be-a-delegate-to-the-gop-national-convention/

Georgia will begin the convention process next Saturday to elect delegates to represent Georgia at the Republican National Convention. County conventions will elect delegates to both district and state conventions where the national delegates will be nominated and elected. There has been rumors of some zealous folks with one of the presidential candidates trying to make it to the national convention at all costs. That includes lying in order to accomplish their goal.

Lying? Really?....lol

robertwerden
03-03-2012, 01:35 PM
This is where part 2 of the plan comes into affect. The GOP organizers will start spying on potential delegates, and when a Ron Paul supporter is asked who they support, they will say Mitt Romney. LOL! fuck the GOP, we are taking this shit over.

bluesc
03-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Good. If they could cheat their way to the convention I would support it. GOP doesn't play by the rules, nor should we.

It's a shame the campaign had to be so vocal about the delegate strategy to keep folks' morale up. It clearly made things a bit more difficult.

nobody's_hero
03-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Saw this too. I browse PeachPundit, but I don't really like the people who run it. A bunch of typical egotistical republicans who say they really want a conservative in office but vote against them every chance they get. Aaaargh!