PDA

View Full Version : Disenchanted Republican will cast protest vote for Ron Paul

Scott_in_PA
03-03-2012, 11:19 AM
March 6 is Super Tuesday. Virginia Republicans will go to our voting precincts to cast our vote to nominate a Republican candidate for our party for president.

I will not waste my primary vote to support a candidate based upon “electability.” I will urge every single one of my evangelical, conservative, military family, business-owner friends I have to join with me and lodge a protest vote in the Republican Primary in Virginia on Tuesday, March 6. Cast your vote for Ron Paul. Do not, conservatives, let your state and national party leaders tell you who to vote for and when to vote them.

Maybe it will spread:D

http://www.tidewaternews.com/2012/03/03/disenchanted-republican-will-cast-protest-vote-for-ron-paul/

kathy88
03-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Aaaahhhhh the old reverse psychology. They're just probably dumb enough to fall for it, too :) Excellent!

centure7
03-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Its true. If you don't vote for the *best* candidate, you are turning the election into a total joke.

digitaldean
03-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Does anyone know the evangelical vote in Virginia? In 2008 Huckabee got 41% of the vote which I think the evangelicals gave him most of that. But I could be wrong. If Virginia has a lot of evangelicals will they vote for a Mormon? I would think most would rather deny Mitt even if they support Newt/Santorum.

PolicyReader
03-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Great call OP :)

DerailingDaTrain
03-03-2012, 12:52 PM
I thought that since it was just Romney vs Paul in that state that he had a good shot at winning since he will be the only alternative to Mitt on the ballot.