PDA

View Full Version : Huge sign wave today in Arlington, Texas

KMX
03-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Get off your bum and come help up pass out free Ron Paull items and wave some Ron Paul signs.

Arlington, Texas 3-6pm today Corner of Bardin & Cooper.

We had 20+ people last week. Should be bigger this week!!! Let's GO!!

Call me if you need more info 817 673 0028

RonRules
03-03-2012, 10:23 AM
How likely is Ron winning TX? With Rick Perry out and Romney being the preppy east coast rich kind, I would think Texans would at least prefer Ron over Romney.

On the other hand, there's lots of Christians in TX and I'm afraid they'll flock to Santorum.

Has there been any polls yet?

RPit
03-03-2012, 10:24 AM
How likely is Ron winning TX? With Rick Perry out and Romney being the preppy east coast rich kind, I would think Texans would at least prefer Ron over Romney.

On the other hand, there's lots of Christians in TX and I'm afraid they'll flock to Santorum.

Has there been any polls yet?

Ya we were third in it :)

03-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Not likely.

Likely favors Santorum or if hell freezes over and he makes a comeback, Gingrich.

digitaldean
03-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Can anyone vote in TX or do you have to be Republican?

BrandonF
03-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Can anyone vote in TX or do you have to be Republican?

It's an open primary. You don't have to be registered Republican. By the way, I'll be there! This wave is going to be awesome!

bubbleboy
03-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Need a "Santorum is a Fake!" sign.

ross11988
03-03-2012, 11:08 AM
If (BIG IF) we win Washington, we could very well have a surge to become once again the anti-Romney Candidate

KMX
03-03-2012, 11:54 AM
As far as I know in my area. Tarrant county. Lot's of African American people still think Obama is black and is the holy one. They have no clue why they are voting for him other then "He is my guy"

There is NO love for Mitt R, Sandcrazy's love is going way down b/c of his late blunders. Some Newt fans but that is expecte with Perry. BUT You have to understand just b/c Perry is a Texan don't mean we all like him. That dude is a flake!

Ron Paul is on the up rise. We have a really good amount of people in this area doing things. On St Pattys day the Dallas group is trying to get in the parade. Over 100K people will view. Things are looking up in this area.

NO WAY!!! Mitt has a chance in Texas.

KMX
03-03-2012, 12:30 PM
bump

CaseyJones
03-03-2012, 12:39 PM
just so you all know the primary is now may 29th
but the delegate selection meetings are sometime late april (they have not given an exact date yet)
and they will be at the county or state senate district level (skipping the precinct level ones)
state convention is june still afaik

KMX
03-03-2012, 12:40 PM
yup!!!!

AlexG
03-03-2012, 01:18 PM
I'll try to be there, you have signs already made for me?

KMX
03-03-2012, 01:20 PM
YES!!!!

BrandonF
03-03-2012, 01:24 PM
As far as I know in my area. Tarrant county. Lot's of African American people still think Obama is black and is the holy one. They have no clue why they are voting for him other then "He is my guy"

There is NO love for Mitt R, Sandcrazy's love is going way down b/c of his late blunders. Some Newt fans but that is expecte with Perry. BUT You have to understand just b/c Perry is a Texan don't mean we all like him. That dude is a flake!

Ron Paul is on the up rise. We have a really good amount of people in this area doing things. On St Pattys day the Dallas group is trying to get in the parade. Over 100K people will view. Things are looking up in this area.

NO WAY!!! Mitt has a chance in Texas.

I see lots of love for Paul also. But sadly there is a HUGE amount of support for Obama. I wish they would read up on him instead of bandwagoning.

KMX
03-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Well that will all end once Obama is exposed . ITS COMING!

DanConway
03-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Not likely.

Likely favors Santorum or if hell freezes over and he makes a comeback, Gingrich.

Way wrong answer. Don't say we can't do it, ask how we can do it. We cannot surrender Texas three months before the vote. That's insane.

Diashi
03-03-2012, 01:35 PM
My hometown... Wish I could join all of you...