PDA

View Full Version : WANTED MINUTEMEN TO ANSWER THE CALL

edkahle
03-03-2012, 12:20 AM
WANTED – RON PAUL PEOPLE TO RESTORE OUR REPUBLIC
We’re in the last hour of this fight and we need your help! Our case against the New York State Board of Elections is in the New York State Supreme Court, we’ve been awarded default judgment and we’re waiting for the judge to make his final decision!
With victory in this case, the people will be able to control both the Democrat and Republican parties. That’s right, control both parties! We can rewrite the party rules and change the election law to be able to allow constitutional, regular people to run for office. Since 1909 the office of committeeman has been stolen, It is now nothing but a façade as almost all are only appointed and not elected. It’s the best kept political secret. For those who do not understand the importance of the committeeman, in a nutshell, the committeeman is supposed to be the elected official that represents the people of their party in their election district as to who runs for office according to the will of the people. This office is the conduit from the people to every office in America including the president. Today this job is run by only six or so people in each county to do the choosing who we get to run for office. It has become an oligarchy. This office is the most important political office in the country and very few people know about it or what it is supposed to be. It is the essence of a Representative Republic.
We need to have at least three or four legally elected committeemen in each county to take control once the law case is awarded to the people. We can overwhelm the party with constitutional people to stand up for what is right in a Representative Republic. It is the ultimate control of our political destiny. The petition process will be starting on March 20th and the time is at hand to respond to the call as the minutemen did!
Go to newyorkcomitteeman.org to read the law case and find out where the next presentation in New York State will be. Contact us if one isn’t near you and we’ll bring it to you.

PolicyReader
03-03-2012, 04:07 AM
bump

PolicyReader
03-10-2012, 10:32 PM
any further word on this?

chapchap70
03-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Today, (yesterday; a few minutes ago:) was the first I saw of this. I am in Suffolk County and I am assuming the presentation of this in Suffolk time and location to be determined will take place after the 18th. I will see if I can go and will look into this further.

rb3b3
03-10-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm in long island as well and I am willing to help in any way I can... Just keep in mind that I don't know anything about politics. I am registered to vote if that helps... I'm a registered republican. Pm me if I can be of any help

PolicyReader
03-10-2012, 11:13 PM
I will try to keep this bumped and look forward to more news.

kill the banks
03-10-2012, 11:18 PM
interesting

PolicyReader
03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
bump

PolicyReader
03-11-2012, 07:03 PM
additional bump :)

PolicyReader
03-11-2012, 09:42 PM
even more bump (I wanna see how it ends ;) )

PolicyReader
03-12-2012, 02:32 PM
bump

doctorfunk
03-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Sorry but i'm not a Prople.

ronpaulhawaii
03-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Sorry but i'm not a Prople.

fixed :rolleyes:

PolicyReader
03-12-2012, 09:20 PM
bump

ronpaulhawaii
03-12-2012, 09:37 PM
A blog about this

http://www.citizens4freedom.com/Articles/tabid/1387/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/5489/Committeeman-lawsuit-challenges-the-good-old-boys-in-New-York--Update--Press-Release.aspx

Committeeman lawsuit challenges the ‘good old boys’ in New York

with links...

PolicyReader
03-13-2012, 03:32 AM
A blog about this

http://www.citizens4freedom.com/Articles/tabid/1387/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/5489/Committeeman-lawsuit-challenges-the-good-old-boys-in-New-York--Update--Press-Release.aspx

Committeeman lawsuit challenges the ‘good old boys’ in New York

with links...

ooo, bloggy goodness :) thanks :)

PolicyReader
03-14-2012, 06:00 PM
bump

PolicyReader
03-15-2012, 02:19 AM
bump

PolicyReader
03-20-2012, 03:00 AM
random bump

Aratus
03-20-2012, 12:38 PM
my thank U
2 RPH + PR

Athan
03-20-2012, 02:02 PM
Hey guys, what's going on in here?!
:toady:

vechorik
03-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Shouldn't this be posted in "New York" so they can see it?

craezie
03-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Would love to know if you have won. Also you should add "new york" to the title, and the applicable people will be much more likely to click.

tony m
03-20-2012, 02:14 PM
John Darash does a good job explaining about becoming a committeeman and filling out the petition properly.

Every Paul person in New York State should be one. That is the representing layer closest to the people.

However, the petition starting date being moved up to March from June for committeeman is still in question. Further word is waiting on this.

The Federal judicial branch just put into effect last evening, the new congressional redistricting for the state. So much is happening right now.

correction: changed New York to Federal. Big government had to take over.

PolicyReader
03-21-2012, 04:06 PM
John Darash does a good job explaining about becoming a committeeman and filling out the petition properly.

Every Paul person in New York State should be one. That is the representing layer closest to the people.

However, the petition starting date being moved up to March from June for committeeman is still in question. Further word is waiting on this.

The New York judicial branch just put into effect last evening, the new redistricting for the state. So much is happening right now.

Good to know and thanks for the details. I've enlarged the text size on your quote so it'll stand out.
Mods could we tag this thread with "New York" in the title so it gets the right eyes on? :)