PDA

View Full Version : So do you think we did enough to win Washington tomorrow??

rb3b3
03-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Just wondering what everyone thinks??? We had the new list of Ron Paul supporters phone numbers to make sure they go and vote tomorrow, we had a lot of us give more money, Ron had tremulous support in Washington in 2008, so will this be enough to win Washington tomorrow??? Opinions please??? I know I honestly did everything I can do to help Ron win Washington!!! Donated and made a ton of calls!!!! What did you do????

Gray Fullbuster
03-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Expect 2nd.

If we get 1st, decent surprise.

If we get 2nd, no disappointment because expected. Shrug it off. (Most likely scenario.)

If we get 3rd, the fight isn't over.

What I'm saying is, Don't expect 1st.

Bama Boy
03-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Don't get your hopes up. The effort was awesome, and I'm sure he will nab a good chunk of delegates.

Unfortunately, Romney and Santorum have performed well in the caucus'. They are likely to come out on top with the straw poll.

Bama Boy
03-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Expect 2nd.

If we get 1st, decent surprise.

If we get 2nd, no disappointment because expected. Shrug it off.

If we get 3rd, the fight isn't over.

Who gets 3rd in your best guess?

Gray Fullbuster
03-02-2012, 11:41 PM
Who gets 3rd in your best guess?

Frothy.

PolicyReader
03-02-2012, 11:45 PM
This like Maine is one I'm going to be cautiously optimistic about. I know we added votes for Paul even in the last 40 minutes of calling tonight (and by added I mean added voters who wouldn't have been there otherwise not just confirmed votes). So I never like to call it the day before but I feel better about tonights effort and this state than I have many of the former states of this cycle.

just my two cents from what I experienced tonight during calls.

cornell
03-03-2012, 12:02 AM
What time will results be reported?

PolicyReader
03-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Straw poll tomorrow evening, the rest is still weeks off.

Of course of some folks who are on the ground in WA report their local numbers (without identifiers of course :) )
then we'd have some idea of how it's looking for the state convention

pacelli
03-03-2012, 12:17 AM
I think it'll be similar to other caucus results that have been very well for the campaign.