PDA

View Full Version : Issue with phone from home.

flynn
03-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Many supporters are doing the phone from home for Ron Paul. But there seems to be a problem with the same people getting multiple calls from the phone from home program. I speculate that might annoy some potential voters come tomorrow. Is there a way to organize this so that we could crosscheck a list of people so to not repeat calling?

parocks
03-02-2012, 09:22 PM
probably

ronpaulhawaii
03-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Why is it that everytime we make a push here for the PfH someone starts up this damn anecdotal FUD crap ?

There are so many factors in this phenomena it is too much to repeat, repeatedly. They can't shoot you over the phone and the people who act all pissy are probably not going to caucus no matter what. There are multiple sections of the lists...

Bottom line is that these anecdotal reports are not statistically significant, and that is what I hear from multiple statisticians.

The system/data handling has been improved since IA/NH/SC, and there are other factors as well

Gray Fullbuster
03-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Why is it that everytime we make a push here for the PfH someone starts up this damn anecdotal FUD crap ?

There are so many factors in this phenomena it is too much to repeat, repeatedly. They can't shoot you over the phone and the people who act all pissy are probably not going to caucus no matter what. There are multiple sections of the lists...

Bottom line is that these anecdotal reports are not statistically significant, and that is what I hear from multiple statisticians.

The system/data handling has been improved since IA/NH/SC, and there are other factors as well

"Guys, I might have just scared off a potential voter, is there anyway we can start taking more precautions or ask the campaign to implement something to prevent this?"

"FUD! FUD! FUD!"

ronpaulhawaii
03-02-2012, 09:43 PM
"Guys, I might have just scared off a potential voter, is there anyway we can start taking more precautions or ask the campaign to implement something to prevent this?"

"FUD! FUD! FUD!"

If there is a question about something to do with the official campaign, do you ask at a grassroots board? Or at the places set up for these type questions by the official campaign?

Why ask here?