PDA

View Full Version : Question about Washington caucus, address information

Ekrub
03-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Found out last night that my wife had not updated her address to our current residence. We changed it last night online however I just checked again and it had not updated to our address (last night said that it could take up to 2 weeks) Will she still be able to vote in our precinct? Stupid mistake, and I shouldn't have waited to the last minute, but I had assumed she had it switched over. I might be making a big deal out of nothing, but I just want to be sure.

tsai3904
03-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Have her try to update the address again and print out any confirmation you get. Bring that with you to the caucus.

Someone called the Washington GOP and they said you have until 11:59 PM tonight to register to vote/update address so she should be fine, but make sure you have confirmation on paper.

PolicyReader
03-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Also find the caucus location for your old address because if it doesn't update you can still vote you'd just have to go to the old location. Just make sure you have the lead time to figure it out tomorrow. And thank you in advance for voting for liberty :)

Ekrub
03-02-2012, 11:46 PM
hmm, i tried having a confirmation e-mailed to her e-mail (didnt come, checked junk/spam) then updated it to my email and still nothing. I printed out the pages saying that I submitted it but there is no confirmation # or anything. Hope anything goes well. Old address is in the neighboring precinct so I imagine it will be at the same pooled caucus but Ill check just to be sure. Thanks for your help guys